+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP for January 2023 gather here....

Dishi08

Sep 16, 2022
Sorry to hear that. Don’t get discouraged. You have two months and a half before winter intake. You can still get the approval if you re-apply.
Yass! :( But the reason is very general, it could be anything. so I'm thinking of going for GCMS Notes which is gonna take 30-40 day. I will be applying in around december first week. I think deferment is the only solution

Dishi08

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks everyone for your support. I think I have to go for deferment as I'll be able to reapply by the first week of December which leaves me only a month for the Jan intake and that is such a risky thing to do I think.

quanquach

Jun 16, 2022
Semester intake: jan 2023
Program: meng ece in uwaterloo
Submitted date: 9 Aug under SDS
PPR: 12 Oct
Processing time: 9 weeks

Reactions: PP62
Oct 14, 2022
Hello guys,

Here's my application timeline for reference, Non-SDS application from India.

Intake: Jan 2023
PhD Student in Computer Science from Dalhousie University (fully-funded program)

Application filed: 25th August, 2022
Biometric Update: 29th August, 2022
Medicals Update: 13th September, 2022
Eligibility Review: 13th October, 2022

I received my BVL yesterday (CPC Ottawa), hoping for a visa decision in the upcoming days.
UPDATE:
I got my PPR this morning!
Thanks to the community for their help, support, and engagement and I hope that everyone in the community receives their visa soon.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM concerning timeline or processing, would be more than happy to return the favor to the community.

Nagaraju M

Oct 12, 2022
UPDATE:
I got my PPR this morning!
Thanks to the community for their help, support, and engagement and I hope that everyone in the community receives their visa soon.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM concerning timeline or processing, would be more than happy to return the favor to the community.
Congratulations

Reactions: smoothOperator
Oct 15, 2022
Turkey
Category........
STUDY
Jan intake 2023,

Medical: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Application filed- 26th Sep., 22
Biometric Request- 27th Sep., 22
Biometric Done- 39th Sep., 22

Status- We are processing your application, we will send you a message if there is any update or if we need more information from you.