Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
hello.. did u apply inside the Canada? for your wife SOWP? thanks
I applied online with my profile, I am inside Canada. Her Primary processing VO Ankara, secondary VO Beirut.

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Hi could you please tell what are the documents that you submitted? Thanks...and Congratulations

amr1tv1rd1

Oct 12, 2020
My husband has closed work permit letter with job offer and I have open work permit letter without job offer. We would be traveling together from India for the first time, am I eligible for entry into Canada amid coronavirus restrictions?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
My husband has closed work permit letter with job offer and I have open work permit letter without job offer. We would be traveling together from India for the first time, am I eligible for entry into Canada amid coronavirus restrictions?
Your Husband is fine but you need authorization letter to enter canada.

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Thanks for your reply @Rick2212. I was referring to this link and got confused, as I met one condition already having open work permit introduction letter (under how to bring your family members with you)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/foreign-workers.html
Please read below
How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
Who is an immediate family member

An immediate family member is defined as a

If you’re travelling to Canada from the US

If you’re travelling from the US to reunite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily, you must provide evidence that your travel is non-discretionary, such as to live with your spouse, common-law partner or family member.

You do not need written authorization from IRCC if travelling to Canada from the US.

If you’re travelling to Canada from a country other than the US

If you’re travelling from a country other than the US, you must have written authorization from IRCC to fly to Canada.

The written authorization is a one-time use authorization confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions. It’s valid only for the period needed to travel.

You should not book a flight to Canada until you get your written authorization.

Find out how to request a written authorization.

To board your flight to Canada

You need

• a valid visitor visa or eTA
  • a valid passport
  • to tell the airline that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions
  • to show an immigration officer that you’re coming for a non-discretionary purpose, such as to live with your spouse, common-law partner or family member
    • You’ll be refused an authorization if an officer finds that you’re travelling for an optional or discretionary purpose, such as for tourism, entertainment or recreation.
  • to have your health checked by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing
    • Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to board a flight to Canada.
How to request a written authorization from IRCC
If you have a valid visitor visa or an application in progress

Follow the instructions for What to do if you’ve already applied for a visitor visa. We’ll assess your reasons for travel and make a decision on your written authorization.

Remember to submit evidence to show you’re eligible to travel at this time.

amr1tv1rd1

Oct 12, 2020
Please read below
How to unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily
Who is an immediate family member

An immediate family member is defined as a

If you’re travelling to Canada from the US

If you’re travelling from the US to reunite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily, you must provide evidence that your travel is non-discretionary, such as to live with your spouse, common-law partner or family member.

You do not need written authorization from IRCC if travelling to Canada from the US.

If you’re travelling to Canada from a country other than the US

If you’re travelling from a country other than the US, you must have written authorization from IRCC to fly to Canada.

The written authorization is a one-time use authorization confirming that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions. It’s valid only for the period needed to travel.

You should not book a flight to Canada until you get your written authorization.

Find out how to request a written authorization.

To board your flight to Canada

You need

• a valid visitor visa or eTA
  • a valid passport
  • to tell the airline that you’re exempt from the travel restrictions
  • to show an immigration officer that you’re coming for a non-discretionary purpose, such as to live with your spouse, common-law partner or family member
    • You’ll be refused an authorization if an officer finds that you’re travelling for an optional or discretionary purpose, such as for tourism, entertainment or recreation.
  • to have your health checked by airline officials to confirm that you don’t have symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever, a cough and difficulty breathing
    • Anyone showing symptoms will not be allowed to board a flight to Canada.
How to request a written authorization from IRCC
If you have a valid visitor visa or an application in progress

Follow the instructions for What to do if you’ve already applied for a visitor visa. We’ll assess your reasons for travel and make a decision on your written authorization.

Remember to submit evidence to show you’re eligible to travel at this time.
- Thanks, I am checking this @Rick2212

arathee

Sep 22, 2021
Need Suggestion -

My spouse is currently outside Canada and her TRV is in process in INDIA,
She was in Canada this year and her Visitor Record and Open WP is valid till 31st Oct. But she may not be able to enter Canada before 31st Oct 2021, so considering this I was thinking to apply for her extension of SOWP before it expires on 31st Oct, so that when she comes, she does not have to wait for New Approval of SOWP.

Pls can any one guide, can I apply for her SOWP extension while she is outside Canada and her TRV application is pending for approval.