+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sowp

johal1992

Mar 17, 2020
I applied sowp 12feb 2020 immigration submission application and today current status processing and how much process time my application????

Mina W

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, I‘m applying for a spouse open work permit and filling in the IMM1295 form right now. There is a section called "Employment" requiring me to fill in my work experience in the past 10 years. As the form only provides 3 empty rows for me to fill in this section, if I have more than 3 work experience, how could I fill in?

Thank you!

saumya yadav

Jun 14, 2020
hello, i want to know if i apply for student loan with my spouse to be m co-applicant. then are we eligible to aplly through sowp after my spouse being co-applicant of loan?
please reply

Somashekar

Feb 6, 2020
Hello, I‘m applying for a spouse open work permit and filling in the IMM1295 form right now. There is a section called "Employment" requiring me to fill in my work experience in the past 10 years. As the form only provides 3 empty rows for me to fill in this section, if I have more than 3 work experience, how could I fill in?

Thank you!
HI.. Did you apply for SOWP...

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
I am applying again for the second time for my spousal open work permit. I don't know if this time it will work as l included family ties and marriage pictures as they seem to be important staff to include.

Can someone explain to me why do most people say no one is guaranteed the sowp visa. Why??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying again for the second time for my spousal open work permit. I don't know if this time it will work as l included family ties and marriage pictures as they seem to be important staff to include.

Can someone explain to me why do most people say no one is guaranteed the sowp visa. Why??
Did you apply for GCMS notes to see why you were denied?

Tinotend@ishe

Jun 5, 2020
Yes my lawyer did....but we went according to his previous refusal reasons which were his level of establishment and if he will go back to his country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you apply for GCMS notes to see why you were denied?
Prople say the SOWP is not guaranteed for spouses of international students because it is the truth. It says you can apply but the way it is worded it sounds like everyone gets approved. Not sure the exact statistics but it is kind of 50/50 when it comes to approval. How long does your spouse have left when it comes to her studies?