30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi all.

I am in Canada on work permit with 3 Paystubs. wanted to apply for SOWP for my wife in India.
So, for proof of funds what should I do. Is her(wife) 6 months bank statements enough or do I need to get anything else from her bank any letter?

Thanks in advance.

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
24 weeks or more not including biometrics.
And what if applied along with the student who is going to study:
1. I know chances are slim to get both together. But will they refuse the students visa too if SOWP is rejected? or they will evaluate students requirement separately? can can reject only SOWP.

2. Will the timeline for SOWP will reduce considering both student and spouse has to travel together; as student will have to start classes in sept. ( I mean if applied together)

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi all.

I am in Canada on work permit with 3 Paystubs. wanted to apply for SOWP for my wife in India.
So, for proof of funds what should I do. Is her(wife) 6 months bank statements enough or do I need to get anything else from her bank any letter?

Thanks in advance.
That's fine in as much as she have sufficient funds, infact three months statements is good enough

gaganlohara

May 5, 2020
My timeline .
Applied- 9 September
Medical and biometric upfront
Medical passed 8 February
Review in process
Background check in process
What’s next ?

Jan 19, 2021
My timeline .
Applied- 9 September
Medical and biometric upfront
Medical passed 8 February
Review in process
Background check in process
What’s next ?
Hey, My fiancé will be applying for my SOWP too from within Canada - Can I just ask how can the biometrics be upfront? From what I've read the IRCC tells you when you need to go for biometrics and give you an instruction letter.
Thanks,
Asfiya

gaganlohara

May 5, 2020
Hey, My fiancé will be applying for my SOWP too from within Canada - Can I just ask how can the biometrics be upfront? From what I've read the IRCC tells you when you need to go for biometrics and give you an instruction letter.
Thanks,
Asfiya
No only medical upfront. I reapply my application thats y i have done my biometric

prigupta

May 20, 2020
hello guys, I have applied for PR in CEC (with spouse) he is working in the USA.
AOR : Aug 8th 2020
can we apply for his SOWP while our PR is in process? my work permit is valid till May 2022.
His company is also ready to transfer him to Canada
or will it affect our PR application?
Any help would be appreciated.

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Hello guys,
Hope everyone is safe and healthy..

My wife sowp application was made in April 2020,
We received travel authorization on 21 April 2021, but have not received medical request, neither have we received passport request..

Just want to know if any of you guys were in similar situation...

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Hi I have a doubt on SOWP.. My husband is a software engineer.That is , Noc A.. In the questionnaire for SOWP, a question is there.

Do you plan to work in any of the following categories?

Athletes
Coaches
Highly Skilled Workers and Researchers(Global Skill Strategy)

My question is Can I give yes for this question as he is a highly skilled worker of Noc A. But, when I clicked the global skill strategy it is mentioned that It is short term work permit of 15 days. I am quite confused..some one please help

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,

My husband who is about to apply for SOWP had a passport with his ex-spouse name and he changed the passport when he divorced. When we married, he again changed the passport. In all these passports, he never travelled or donot have any stamps. So when he upload new passport, does he should upload the old passports as well? some one please reply