+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Processing Time

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi,
I had applied my SOWP VISA on 6th March paper based it had moved from Visa Office bangalore to Canada Visa Office Delhi
No updates yet and am not able to link the application awaiting UCI Number
Do we have to wait for 15 weeks from the day they process the application or the day of submission ?

Kindly share your thoughts
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/for-all-those-who-are-not-able-link-their-papers-based-applications.685964/

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't think they are prioritizing the Work permit any more with this Pandemic situation going globally. No clue when they are going to resume the process. I am waiting for my final decision since a long time as all my processes are done, I am sure no body can answer this for now

Reactions: Hari G

Chahat1995

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I don't think they are prioritizing the Work permit any more with this Pandemic situation going globally. No clue when they are going to resume the process. I am waiting for my final decision since a long time as all my processes are done, I am sure no body can answer this for now
What's your timeline?

gurtej_sehmbi

Feb 24, 2018
My file is submitted on 10 April 2020, medical and biometric upfront. When I can expect any update on my file in these days?

Rick2212

May 4, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
With COVID-19 situation there is definitely a serious delay. So expecting anything to process within the stipulated timeline (i.e. 6 weeks) is not good. Moreover as mentioned above by canuck78 Processing times are just estimates. I applied online on 5th Feb 2020 still no response. So wait until the situation is gone.
Hi
Any updates on your application?

Hari G

May 28, 2020
Nope nothing. It has been more than 4 months and I am not expecting these to happen anytime soon
Hi Bro,
I have applied on 6th March paper based application and not able to link too
Hope it will be processed post lock down
Are you able to link your application? Have u applied Online or Paper based ?

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Bro,
I have applied on 6th March paper based application and not able to link too
Hope it will be processed post lock down
Are you able to link your application? Have u applied Online or Paper based ?
Mine is an online application.
Not sure if it is gonna possible post lock down as Canada has still not opened its international border. Everything is related to each other.

ikjot84

Dec 16, 2017
anytime timelines for SOWP and kids(minor) study permit applied online from consultant in canada on june1,2020??My wife is currently working in canada.

Shahbaz042

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys. Somebody got any update? Specially who applied between March - May 2020. Please share your timeline guys that would be much help and appreciated.