+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP PROCESSING TIME 2021

LinLlm

Feb 23, 2021
In applying for travel exemption for SOWP, is there a form that needs to be filled up. Or would an email request letter suffice?

PawanMani

Mar 3, 2021
Hi
We applied for my husband’s SOWP on September 24,2020 .Biometric and medical were upfront.Eligibility Review start on feb 22 .After that no update .when we can expect result ?
Also I want to know can we apply for travel exemption without confirmation of visa because some people said if we have travel exemption then chances of visa are high!!is that rumour or true we are confused.

Reactions: Kadhimjaffer

rohail256

Oct 21, 2020
Applied on aug 27th
Medical upfront
Biometric 31st Aug
Medical updated on 8th September and eligibility review started same day, since then no update
GCMS notes showing criminality, medical passed, info sharing complete,
we have different secondary offices for SP(Windsor) and SOWP (Islamabad) but same primary office(Abu dhabi) according to GCMS notes, can someone please explain why are they delaying that much for final decision? Or what are the chances about decision ?

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Applied on aug 27th
Medical upfront
Biometric 31st Aug
Medical updated on 8th September and eligibility review started same day, since then no update
GCMS notes showing criminality, medical passed, info sharing complete,
we have different secondary offices for SP(Windsor) and SOWP (Islamabad) but same primary office(Abu dhabi) according to GCMS notes, can someone please explain why are they delaying that much for final decision? Or what are the chances about decision ?
Did you try to call IRCC or raised a webform?

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Hi
We applied for my husband’s SOWP on September 24,2020 .Biometric and medical were upfront.Eligibility Review start on feb 22 .After that no update .when we can expect result ?
Also I want to know can we apply for travel exemption without confirmation of visa because some people said if we have travel exemption then chances of visa are high!!is that rumour or true we are confused.
Did you try to raise webform or call IRCC? You should also apply gcms notes to see the status of your application. There is no point in raising a travel exemption request when you dont have visa.