+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP PROCESSING TIME 2021

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Yes it does become a little bit more difficult in this case but i havent seen a refusal to board yet from India. It may have happened but i havent seen anything yet here. Get your documents right, take a direct flight to Canada so you avoid scrutiny again at the connecting location. Once you are in Canada, it is very rare that the officer will deny you entry. You really will have to suck at it.
@phaijalkhan what kind of document will I need do you have any idea ?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Travel Exemption Letter (Most important) (This will be checked at boarding.)
Letter of Support from your Spouse
A quarantine plan
Proof of Funds.
and rest of your visa docs.

Verbally you will have to convince the office at POE that your travel is essential, your spouse needs you. Prepare a script and practice it if you want. Be ready for a rapid fire from the officer. Be confident in answering them and you should be fine.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello guys! Sorry been busy at work I already submitted my resignation. :)

For the SOWP, we have to request a travel authorization letter. There are some airlines who require this letter. From PH gorups I have read, some SP + OWP travelling together they were not asked for this letter. But some were asked by their airline (NOT IO). To be safe, let us get this authorization letter prior travelling. It takes max 14 days to get this letter. We are still waiting for the counterfoil of my OWP.

I also have read some rejections due to incomplete files submitted.

Reactions: Bayareawarrior

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021

For the SOWP, we have to request a travel authorization letter. There are some airlines who require this letter. From PH gorups I have read, some SP + OWP travelling together they were not asked for this letter. But some were asked by their airline (NOT IO). To be safe, let us get this authorization letter prior travelling. It takes max 14 days to get this letter. We are still waiting for the counterfoil of my OWP.

@yenice - Did you get a job already in Canada or you are going to shift then try to find one?

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
@yenice - Did you get a job already in Canada or you are going to shift then try to find one?
No job offer required for OWP going with SP. I think the jjob offer is required for other category of OWP.

vikaspatel

Dec 14, 2020
@Sam123Smr Can you please provide your timeline for SOWP? I have applied SOWP for my wife on Feb 19th and Biometric done on 23rd Feb. Now, waiting for medical request.

@phaijalkhan Is there any update on your application?

LinLlm

Feb 23, 2021

Hi. Kindly provide update then. I plan to file the request this week.

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hi. Kindly provide update then. I plan to file the request this week.
I will request this week too still waiting for my visa stamp

Nasit@123

Mar 2, 2021
Hello guys,
Sowp applied -10 th Jan
Biometrics done- 22nd Jan
Waiting for medical....
Can i submit my PR application without Spouse while her application is in process?
If I apply together then what will happened with her work permit application?
I am confused now.
Is there anyone have an idea then let me know.