+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP - November applicants from India

heema

Oct 8, 2014
Guys

I guess they reject the visa with no reason. Rejecting twice or thrice is crap. I do not understand why do they advertise and give promotions "Get your spouse while you study "

United States is far better compared to this . At least they would give Visitor Visa. we can stay with our spouse atleast for 6 months . Its very painfull missing our spouse .

Actually they can post in CIC website or somewhere what documents they exactly need. Rejecting the visa with no proper reason this is what canada embassy do .

Guys we have to find solution for this.

DeH

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
AiVi said:
No.I didn't.wht about u.
I am really sorry to hear about that. :(

Now a days Student's SOWP is mostly being refused and only SOWP of job holders are being approved.

A_Sidhu

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
FST
Visa Office......
India
AiVi said:
Hello,
I have received email stating that, "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada visa office. I think my visa is rejected once again.
Any updates from other members ?
Yes I think your visa has been refused.. And cic has some readymade objections to refuse work permit visas.. What can one do

AiVi

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
I guess it was exchnd by blue dart...but m going to file complnt against vfs..v r paying for dat..

candy1

Jan 27, 2015
Hi
I am doing my Ph.d in Canada. Me and my spouse applied together for the study permit and his open work permit.We did an online application. We applied on 13th Nov,2014. My application was approved on 18th Dec, 2014 but my spouse application is still open. Its almost 2 and a half months now. Does anyone know what they are doing with my spouse's application and how much more time will they take for the processing?

Regards

Candy