+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP July 2014 updates from India

kuntal

Oct 7, 2014
sapna.61988 said:
Hey Kuntal
That's a good news congrats to you and your wife.
I applied on 25th august from CIC new Delhi...hopefully will hear something soon
Hi Sapaa,

did you get answer from CIC? one of my friend has applied on 22nd and he also got medical request from CIC.

kapoortushar

Oct 27, 2014
My wife applied for a SOWP through paper application at VFS New Delhi. She just received the go ahead for Medical test.

Date applied - 10th September 2014
Notification for Medical test received - 12th November 2014

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
good news kapoortushar..............

pls keep us updated for the same .......
we are inline, applied on 19th sept..........

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi,

I applied for my spouse's open work permit two months ago and i got a mail today saying that the processed passport has been dispatched from CIC.

Can you please tell me how do we identify if the visa has been approved or rejected? Do they send us an email or we get to know only when we receive the passport ?

Regards
Riyas Siraj

jagshai9

Oct 16, 2014
FaithLoveStrength said:
Hello:

Mine is online application, also at the Canadian Embassy in Manila. I got CIC message by the first week of this Month, October 2014 that my medical status is already passed.

I;ve got a reply from someone here that it is usually within a month. Can anyone share information too? Also, what do you mean blast at the Canadian Embassy Manila?

Thank you.

Next for you will be the background check as per experience

jeet dhani

Sep 12, 2014
Hi riyas .
Hope u get it stamped....... but in some cases u also receive a mail with the attachment of confirmation....
But oftenly.

Gd luck

Keep updating

And yes what was ur date of application? And where u hv applied?

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi,

My wifes Visa was rejected. Received the passport on Friday.

I applied on Sept 11th and go the rejection after two months on November 14th.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Riyas Siraj said:
Hi,

I am sorry for the rejection. Would you care to share the reason for rejection please?

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
jeet dhani said:
Hi riyas .
Hope u get it stamped....... but in some cases u also receive a mail with the attachment of confirmation....
But oftenly.

Gd luck

Keep updating

And yes what was ur date of application? And where u hv applied?
Bro what is the news??

Rajan

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Riyas Siraj said:
Hi,

Even I received the passport on 14th November and it was rejected. This was the second time I am applied. I dont know why the government want to keep such kind of options for spouse visa, when they are rejecting without any explanation.

Purpose of visit. "what could be the purpose of visit, to stay with spouse and help her in studies" Reasons mentioned in the letter was not proper and prejudice is caused to the rights of a person.

Canadian government has to think about it. One person over staying and it suspecting on everyone. Lot of people are missing they spouse and Kids are missing they father or mother.

sapna.61988

Sep 19, 2013
kuntal said:
Hi Sapaa,

did you get answer from CIC? one of my friend has applied on 22nd and he also got medical request from CIC.
Hi Kuntal

yes I got the medical request on November 6th and today we got the passport request.
We got our case processed through Canadavisa (that is Campbell Cohen Law firm ) and I must say that they did it really well

All the best everyone,\

Thanks

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I have applied for Spouse Open Work Permit on July 29, but didn't get any response from cic, what is the processing time for this process. If someone has this same kinda experience so please share. Should I call to Cic?

(Applied online from Canada- Spouse is in India- application will be done from India or from Canada)...please help ?????

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
tandi said:
I have applied for Spouse Open Work Permit on July 29, but didn't get any response from cic, what is the processing time for this process. If someone has this same kinda experience so please share. Should I call to Cic?

(Applied online from Canada- Spouse is in India- application will be done from India or from Canada)...please help ?????
hi Tandi,

its been more then 3 months, very sad

i was also in the same situation when i applied online in august 2014, and i realized my mistake of applying online, when my spouse was outside side canada.

if you spouse is outside canada, application will be processed by the respective VO

my spouse VO is New Delhi VO and the processing time there is 3 months.

From what i have understood is, dont submit online for NDVO. only paper submission is working out.

canfsw

Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO->WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 28-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 26-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
10-Apr-2015
File Transfer...
SLU: 7-May-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015
Med's Done....
14-May-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
tandi said:

hi Tandi,

i was also in the same situation when i applied online in august 2014, and i realized my mistake of applying online, when my spouse was outside side canada.

if you spouse is outside canada, application will be processed by the respective VO

From what i have understood is, dont submit online for NDVO. only paper submission is working out.

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
canfsw said:
hi Tandi,

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I have applied online and we are from Haryana, so how could they justify about VO?

I am thinking to send an email to Delhi, Consulate General of Canada and they have mentioned 4 months processing time and the processing times have been exceeded now.

I applied from Canada to get faster but this is really time taking process for me.

Thanks