Passport Req..
14 MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 MAR 2016
LANDED..........
09 APR 2016
koolbuddy1228 said:
Hi Friends,
Happy to share with you all, my family received their passport request yesterday. SOWP for wife & Visitor visa application for son, applied online on July 20, 2014 with up-front medicals.
After a long long time; a sigh of relief. May god help all of you to approve your applications ASAP.

Best Regards.
Hi Friends,
Finally I got my family passports yesterday with their visas stamped. Very happy indeed, now I will see my family soon, they will be here soon!!!
Best wishes to all the applicants.....

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
koolbuddy1228 said:
Hi Friends,
Finally I got my family passports yesterday with their visas stamped. Very happy indeed, now I will see my family soon, they will be here soon!!!
Congrats bro!!!!!

Finally someone has got the good news..

Hope we will see our family soon.

Rajan

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
koolbuddy1228 said:
Hi Friends,
Happy to share with you all, my family received their passport request yesterday. SOWP for wife & Visitor visa application for son, applied online on July 20, 2014 with up-front medicals.
After a long long time; a sigh of relief. May god help all of you to approve your applications ASAP.

Best Regards.
please tell me what was the status of your visa. r u in a skilled job? what are the documents u submitted? and how much fund u showed in u r country and canada?plase share..

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
koolbuddy1228 said:
Hi Friends,
Congrats buddy .......Finally you can see your family :) Please share your timeline and how did you apply for your spouse.

I am waiting from 29July, Still just waiting no response from cic :(

Best of luck

Wasty

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Express entry
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
Hello fellas,
By God's grace I got my SOWP today. I did not receive any aproval email but got the tracking message on the VFS website of passport dispatched. I was so tensed but kept on praying and when I open the envelope, there it was. I am so excited. The waiting is over. It was not easy. Frustations and many things. But finally I will be by my wife's side. :) Keep calm and never stop praying cos, I figured out that, the longer it takes, the likelyhood of being approved is high.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Wasty said:
Hello fellas,
By God's grace I got my SOWP today. I did not receive any aproval email but got the tracking message on the VFS website of passport dispatched. I was so tensed but kept on praying and when I open the envelope, there it was. I am so excited. The waiting is over. It was not easy. Frustations and many things. But finally I will be by my wife's side. :) Keep calm and never stop praying cos, I figured out that, the longer it takes, the likelyhood of being approved is high.
Congrats... I understand that is indeed a great feeling. Party and shop. 8)

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
My freind applied 6 aus at chandigarh got passport dispacthed without medical , wht does it mean ? I m still under processed applied 1 aus ?

savraj

Sep 16, 2014
Singhsack... Um afraid, passport dispatch widout medical is prolly a rejection... Do let us noe ua friend's result

koolbuddy1228

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
22 APR 2015 (SINP)
AOR Received.
06 JULY 2015
Med's Request
23 DEC 2016
Med's Done....
18 DEC 2016
Passport Req..
14 MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 MAR 2016
LANDED..........
09 APR 2016
Wasty said:
Hello fellas,
Hey Wasty,
Many congrats buddy, really happy for you.
And our best wishes to all pending applications, you all will get good news soon.

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
He got rejected :mad:

koolbuddy1228

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 MAY 2015
Nomination.....
22 APR 2015 (SINP)
AOR Received.
06 JULY 2015
Med's Request
23 DEC 2016
Med's Done....
18 DEC 2016
Passport Req..
14 MAR 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 MAR 2016
LANDED..........
09 APR 2016
bobbyputhenveettil said:
please tell me what was the status of your visa. r u in a skilled job? what are the documents u submitted? and how much fund u showed in u r country and canada?plase share..
Hi Rajan & Tandy, thx a lot for your wishes.

Hi Bobby, Yes; I am having a skilled job here.
The SOWP applicant was my wife, from my side; I sent my Visa copy, landing doc copy & work permit copy, my latest 2 pay stubs, my canadian bank a/c statement of last 3 months and an Employment reference from my Employer which mentioned my job title, pay scale, duration of my contract etc.
From my wife's side, she submitted her highest degree certificate, our marriage certificate copy, her bank statement, she worked earlier in 2008 for 1 yr so submitted that offer letter & her pay stubs. since she didn't have much balance in her account, we submitted my Indian bank a/c statement along with nominee's name for my a/c i.e. my wife. Also since we were in Saudi Arabia before I came here; she submitted her Police clearance from saudi arabia along with english translation of the same.
About the funds, in my Canadian A/C I shown $7500 and Indian A/C I had about 4 lacs left since I came here. But when I consulted one of the lawyers before application; he mentioned tht if you have a skilled job in canada, the amount of funds doesn't really matter.
IMP: I didn't submit any property document since I didn't hv anything on my name.

Singhsask

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2014
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
Na
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
Pre
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Rajan Grover said:
What are the reasons for rejection?

Rajan
1- job offer is not geniune
2- will not return to back
3- security
He had 5 yrs experince from kuwait and his lmo issued by punjabi employer from surrey !

kuntal

Oct 7, 2014
Hi All,

I am new to this website.

I had applied for my wife on 21st August with pre medical for work permit. But still waiting for answer.

I have 3 years of work permit.

I am skilled worker in Canada and my Job belongs to Category O.

I am worried why it is taking too long.

Any Idea?