+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP July 2014 updates from India

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
Hey guys good news...
My medical request and passport submission order came today
July 18th was your submission date. And you have filed it online. Right?

Not bad. Around 45days, you heard first communication.
Good luck!!

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
Hey guys good news...
cong. which visa office u applied ?and u got medical request and passport submission together ?I also applied from chandigarh but we just received medical request on 23 july after that almost 40 days no update just showing medical passed.

Mrs. Pathak

Aug 20, 2014
Intocanada said:
July 18th was your submission date. And you have filed it online. Right?

Not bad. Around 45days, you heard first communication.
Good luck!!
yup it was 18th july and mine was online application

Mrs. Pathak

Aug 20, 2014
APNE said:
cong. which visa office u applied ?and u got medical request and passport submission together ?I also applied from chandigarh but we just received medical request on 23 july after that almost 40 days no update just showing medical passed.
thank u. Yup both together. I have applied online from canada through a immigration agent. Now hope for the best and get my visa soon

jobit

Aug 16, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
Hey guys good news...
congrats, please tell me, all the documents which you submitted through online, did they asked any additional documents

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
After medical 40 days still no update.very tense and worried ?is there any chance for rejection?

Mrs. Pathak

Aug 20, 2014
No not any other documents.
I have submitted my degree certificate, marriage certificate, passport copy, my school leaving certificate, and my job appointment later from india, a digital photo.
Wd my spouse copy of passport, his work permit later, his job appointment later and latest salary slip

APNE

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
did u try yo contact new delhi vfs?
actually it was online application and they just asked for medical not passport ,I thought after medical they gonna asked for passport after 10 to15 days but till now no update.

jobit

Aug 16, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
I have submitted my degree certificate, marriage certificate, passport copy, my school leaving certificate, and my job appointment later from india, a digital photo.
Wd my spouse copy of passport, his work permit later, his job appointment later and latest salary slip

How could you submit all the document, because i didnt get enough space to update my all document.
I could submit 2 application, proof of marriage,photo,passport and letter of explaniation.

Mrs. Pathak

Aug 20, 2014
APNE said:
actually it was online application and they just asked for medical not passport ,I thought after medical they gonna asked for passport after 10 to15 days but till now no update.
u can mail them wdvall ur details. May be that gives you a solution

Mrs. Pathak

Aug 20, 2014
jobit said:
How could you submit all the document, because i didnt get enough space to update my all document.
I could submit 2 application, proof of marriage,photo,passport and letter of explaniation.
sorry no idea. Coz we did it through a immigration agent.

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Mrs. Pathak said:
in which category your husband is working . its under skilled worker na? how much amount you show in canadian bank and in india tell me seperately.

krishg

Aug 2, 2014
Mrs. Pathak said:
Hey guys good news...

Congratulation Mrs Pathak(Doctor). Welcome to Canada. LOL. ;D
Mr Pathak is eagerly waiting for you.

-Kin