Biometrics completed: Feb 2, 2021
Medical request: Mar 10, 2021
Medicals done : Feb 2, 2021
Medical passed : Feb 3, 2021
PPR of Wife: March 19, 2021
PPR of Son: TBD
Travel Authorization for both: Mar 9, 2021
Applied from India.
Hi, i am also in same situation will you help me how to process the TA,do you have a any sample mail

rvsingh86

Dec 10, 2019
Ludhiana
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html
Applications submitted prior to the travel restrictions will not be prioritized unless the applicant contacts IRCC at IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to indicate how they meet the exemption criteria, why they are travelling for a non-discretionary/non-optional purpose, and provide acceptable documentation.

While the priority is to continue processing applications where the client meets a travel restriction exemption and has established that they are travelling for a non-discretionary purpose, non-priority TRV applications can continue to be processed, and approved or refused, pursuant to regular TRV processing.

agnelsavery

Star Member
Apr 11, 2021
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Chennai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-03-2021
Hello UAE based but lodged application in Philippines
Hi I am new here
so forgive me if this question is silly
what do u mean UAE based and how did u lodge the application from Phillipines?
thanks

Kareena117

Oct 22, 2020
Hi, I am on PGWP here,I am working here in NOC B job category. My husband is in India but he is not working there. Will it create any problem?

sanchuK28

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
Hi, I got my study permit approved. I am planning to apply for SOWP. Can any one share a sample SOP to apply for SOWP?

Thanks much for your help!

sanjee881

Nov 2, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/visa.html
Applications submitted prior to the travel restrictions will not be prioritized unless the applicant contacts IRCC at IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to indicate how they meet the exemption criteria, why they are travelling for a non-discretionary/non-optional purpose, and provide acceptable documentation.

While the priority is to continue processing applications where the client meets a travel restriction exemption and has established that they are travelling for a non-discretionary purpose, non-priority TRV applications can continue to be processed, and approved or refused, pursuant to regular TRV processing.
Im from Srilanka Applied SOWP on march 20.
Biometric Previously done. Since no updates.
Do I need to request for TA from Sri Lanka to get my PPR ?? Please advise.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

Can we apply for SOWP from India or Spouse required to apply from Canada?

Paramsaini21

May 2, 2021
Sowp file
Applied date - 23 jan 2021
Biometric date- 28 jan
Medical not updated
Ppr not recieved yet...
Expected date for ppr

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
December applicant sowp with sp
Date of application 7th
Biometrics 2nd Feb
Medicals upfront 30th November
Review of eligibility Jan 29

No update since
what proof you gave for upfront medical?

When i contacted the hospital for upfront SOWP, they told that they need either the offer letter or IME number. IME number can be recieved only after applying right?

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Apply now, do not delay , now a days its taking more than 5 months, do upfront medical before applying, will save some time.
what proof you gave for upfront medical?

When i contacted the hospital for upfront SOWP, they told that they need either the offer letter or IME number. IME number can be recieved only after applying right?