+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP - January 2021 applicants

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Just watched on many Youtube channels that IRCC is processing SOWP very fast. Oct, Nov and Dec 2020 applicants are getting results. even jan 2021 are also getting results. I hope applicants before Aug 2021 can expect result in Feb. BTW I have applied in Oct 2021.

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Do anyone know about it? Kindly reply
I think you should, when I applied for SOPW, my wife was not working but then she got a job and updated the documents with her salary slip and contract. You can raise a web form and you will get a reply in 10 to 15 days and after the mail documents will get update within 2 days.

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
for OCT 21 When we expect result
Nobody can tell you that. If you have stars on place, you might get it within a month but if things does not change, expect another 9-10 months. but my suggestion would be to not expect for another month. May be in march we can expect. Jan Feb 2021 applicants are getting results. Though many are getting refusals also but yes they are clearing backlog with some pace now. Lets hope they continue the momentum.

pratik.farmers

Nov 7, 2021
I think you should, when I applied for SOPW, my wife was not working but then she got a job and updated the documents with her salary slip and contract. You can raise a web form and you will get a reply in 10 to 15 days and after the mail documents will get update within 2 days.
Thanks for the reply - so will I have to update my wife's processing file with her current India job pay slip and status or her future canada job offer letter?

Also, in this question - we wanted to understand, if now I am changing my job..what will happen to her SOWP and should It be still im progress or will get cancelled.

Thiruvengadam

Oct 5, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I am the principal applicant for SOWP and if I change my job in the middle of the process do I need to update the new job details to IRCC ? Please let me know . :)Thank you so Much
Yes please do it. Even i have changed my job. Updated both relieving and new offer letter.

delixo

Star Member
Feb 25, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2023
Doc's Request.
June 13th 2023
AOR Received.
April 6 2023
Med's Done....
May 9th 2023
Hi everyone,

I have applied for PGWP and now it's being reviewed. I've got a job offer, and after I receive 3 pay stubs I want to apply for my husband's owp extension.
How do I do that? Can I add him to my existing application while it's being reviewed? Should I create a new application? Should he apply for himself? I'm confused.