Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
None
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
There seem to be a lot of post for medicals, has anyone had the medical requested when it does not apply to you? (i.e you have not visited flagged countries).

sunprashanth99

Jun 9, 2015
Guys,

Got medical request today. Applied on 11th August.
What are the chances of getting the visa from here?? fingers crossed!

HARSH131010190

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
i applied for my wife SOWP . i just got rejection latter says that financial asset and funds..

i work full time in noc level b catagory, i put mine $10,000 and from india her $7000 and her property documents and every thing..
\

then also financial asset and funds are not enough for visa officer as she is coming here for working..not for studying..

what shoud i do as me next spet ?? any idea??

anu2788

May 20, 2015
Applied on 24th August , still have not heard anything from cic ,Anybody who applied in last week of August and received Medical request ?

ktom

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
None
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Applied on paper last week of August, no word from CIC whatsoever :(

mruchi

Sep 14, 2016
Hello every1...

I applied through paper application mode for OWP in first week of July 2016, but have not received any update on same. The tracking id is showing just that the application is under process. Its already 10 weeks. Is there any1 whom we can contact and get update on processing of application. How long it generally takes because the processing time keeps on changing on site.

SanjuJsp

Sep 1, 2016
mruchi said:
Hello every1...

I applied through paper application mode for OWP in first week of July 2016, but have not received any update on same. The tracking id is showing just that the application is under process. Its already 10 weeks. Is there any1 whom we can contact and get update on processing of application. How long it generally takes because the processing time keeps on changing on site.
Hi,
I also applied on first week of July through online application in Canada..no updates till now..It's showing 8 weeks processing time in Canada.. Actually my application process started last week. If you get any updates please let me know..

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They increase processing time to 13 week. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I applied 2 days before with Canadian lawyer. Anyone know how we can know about file update like medical request?

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunprashanth99 said:
Applied online on August 12...waiting for med request...any one who applied later than this got medical request??
I think they will issue visa 99% and congrats.
Your process is fast compared to others.
Can you share your timeline, documents submitted, online or paper, through lawyer or yourself?
Thanks in advance.