Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Alchemist said:
For our application- It was upfront medicals, however typically it takes about 3-4 weeks to get medical request based on the visa office, but average I have seen is 4-5 weeks. If it's online then you should get it in 3-4 weeks.

Hope this helps
Thankx. My is paper and this is 3rd week. Hope hear some news in couple days.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Hiii said:
Thankx. My is paper and this is 3rd week. Hope hear some news in couple days.
Yes you should be hearing it soon now, if you haven't had medicals done, then get it done now as it is valid for one year and also the Physician panels need 7 working days to upload the results to CIC. If you are ahead of the game then you can have your file processed fast.

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Alchemist said:
Yes you should be hearing it soon now, if you haven't had medicals done, then get it done now as it is valid for one year and also the Physician panels need 7 working days to upload the results to CIC. If you are ahead of the game then you can have your file processed fast.
Yup I heard from many people in this forum to do medical in advance. Can you give me procedure how we can do? I don't have any idea about this. I applied from Ahemdabad, Gujarat. I know they will accept from Apolo Hospital. If you can then let me know link too.
Thankx in advance.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Hiii said:
Yup I heard from many people in this forum to do medical in advance. Can you give me procedure how we can do? I don't have any idea about this. I applied from Ahemdabad, Gujarat. I know they will accept from Apolo Hospital. If you can then let me know link too.
Thankx in advance.
Here We go
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. You have all the listed doctors here in Ahemdabad

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Alchemist said:
Here We go
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx. You have all the listed doctors here in Ahemdabad
Thankx but I mean how we do that? Like we need to call them to book appointment or any website by which we can book online?

mayuri.asrani

May 31, 2016
Hiii said:
Thankx but I mean how we do that? Like we need to call them to book appointment or any website by which we can book online?
You can call the hospital and tell them you want a appointment for visa checkup for canada. When you reach there you can tell them its upfront medical and they will take it forward. Carry your passport as they link your medical results with your passport number.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Hiii said:

Yes you can call them at the given contact details, they will give further directions on what to do. Also make sure you take your PP and WP along with your Spouses PP as they want to see your status too as per my experience and understanding. If you are not accompanying with your spouse for medical examination then ask your spouse to carry a copy of PP and WP copy.

Hope this helps.

Aug 21, 2016
Hai Everyone ,
All the best wishes for who have alredy received the visa for spouse.

I am a recent graduate from a college in canada. Received my workpermit and got a job in NOC level B a month ago. I mentioning couple of points which I think doubtful.

1.Till my probation time (3 months) is finished my payroll will be from an agency and the employment letter will be issued by them.

2. I cant show a large amount of cash flow for the last couple of months as I was just doing some part times. Even though I can arrange some money now as a account balance. Will that will be enough rather than transaction slips.

A sincere help expected.

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
jithin_peacelover said:
Hai Everyone ,
All the best wishes for who have alredy received the visa for spouse.

I am a recent graduate from a college in canada. Received my workpermit and got a job in NOC level B a month ago. I mentioning couple of points which I think doubtful.

1.Till my probation time (3 months) is finished my payroll will be from an agency and the employment letter will be issued by them.

2. I cant show a large amount of cash flow for the last couple of months as I was just doing some part times. Even though I can arrange some money now as a account balance. Will that will be enough rather than transaction slips.

A sincere help expected.

I would rather say finish your Probation and get the employment letter from your Company. There are multiple benifits in this
1. Its shows that you are now established in your career as you passed probation
2. You will have decent amount of money in your account
3. There will be a constant money flow- As I assume yours is a PMT position, as there is job stability and surety (compares to contract jobs)
4. You will get 3 pay stubs and you would have paid tax for decent amount of period.

As attaching min of 3 months pay stubs is highly recommended even though its not mandatory.

Hope this helps. Good luck:)

anu2788

May 20, 2015
Sharing my timeline here

Application (Online) : August 25, 2016
Medical Request : September 19, 2016
Medical Done : September 29, 2016
Passport Request : October 7, 2016
Passport Submitted : October 8, 2016
Received Approval Email : October 17, 2016
Received Stamped Passport : October 18, 2016

You can check your SOWP status at https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en&_ga=1.165476543.141049417.1447965433
Because sometime you get approval mail little late after passport dispatch mail so here you can check your staus.For me it got changed before passport dispatch mail.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
good luck to those who got their visa and us who got refused will need to see for a new country to try. ;)

SonikaRJ

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello Every1

So here goes d gud news,, Finally after long waiting period Got approval for SOWP,, Ds forum & all d members who keep posting their experience r doing marvellous job,, Keep posting people,, God Bless u all,,

I would like to thank each n every member,, It ws a life changing experience altogether,,

Below is my timeline:

FIRST ATTEMPT
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
DATE OF APPLICATION: Jan 4, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE(upfront): Passed on March 10, 2016
After ds there were only blank updates,, From our side We did wtever we could,, Lot of CSE,, Minister Enquiry,, Endless mails to concerned departments,, We only got to know that file was for further review & there is no specific timeframe to finalise application,, Also, case was getting processed in Chandigarh Embassy,,

We kept on waiting till August end & kept on loosing hope with each passing day,, 8 months passed with nothing in our hand,, No further progress,, It ws den me & my husband decided to WITHDRAW the application which we did on 26 August 2016,,
However,, there was still a hope,, N as I was suggested by Navprateek,, a Member of this forum only to try n apply from Delhi,,

So,, we gathered all our shattered strength & hope & REAPPLIED FROM DELHI which was our SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is d timeline of SECOND ATTEMPT:
MODE OF APPLICATION: Paper Based
SUBMITTED IN: Delhi Vfs
DATE OF APPLICATION: September 6, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE: Passed as on October 17, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL UPDATE: October 19, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL MAIL: October 20, 2016
RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP: October 20, 2016
Process ws done in 44 Days

This was my journey so far,, hope this helps other members in ds forum,, Would specially mention abt Yadav, Navparteek, FKL whu have bn true support,,
I know ds waiting game is hell,, bt we shud keep trying,, Rest GOD is dere to take care of everything,,

Thanks

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Hello Every1

So here goes d gud news,, Finally after long waiting period Got approval for SOWP,, Ds forum & all d members who keep posting their experience r doing marvellous job,, Keep posting people,, God Bless u all,,

I would like to thank each n every member,, It ws a life changing experience altogether,,

Below is my timeline:

FIRST ATTEMPT
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
DATE OF APPLICATION: Jan 4, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE(upfront): Passed on March 10, 2016
After ds there were only blank updates,, From our side We did wtever we could,, Lot of CSE,, Minister Enquiry,, Endless mails to concerned departments,, We only got to know that file was for further review & there is no specific timeframe to finalise application,, Also, case was getting processed in Chandigarh Embassy,,

We kept on waiting till August end & kept on loosing hope with each passing day,, 8 months passed with nothing in our hand,, No further progress,, It ws den me & my husband decided to WITHDRAW the application which we did on 26 August 2016,,
However,, there was still a hope,, N as I was suggested by Navprateek,, a Member of this forum only to try n apply from Delhi,,

So,, we gathered all our shattered strength & hope & REAPPLIED FROM DELHI which was our SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is d timeline of SECOND ATTEMPT:
MODE OF APPLICATION: Paper Based
SUBMITTED IN: Delhi Vfs
DATE OF APPLICATION: September 6, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE: Passed as on October 17, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL UPDATE: October 19, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL MAIL: October 20, 2016
RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP: October 20, 2016
Process ws done in 44 Days

This was my journey so far,, hope this helps other members in ds forum,, Would specially mention abt Yadav, Navparteek, FKL whu have bn true support,,
I know ds waiting game is hell,, bt we shud keep trying,, Rest GOD is dere to take care of everything,,

Thanks
hi SonikaRj..we are planning for my wife SOWP... can u please tell me the document u provided as ties to home country and about funds aswell..
thanks in advance for your valuable reply