+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

MJLivi

Nov 15, 2018
Good Day All,

I applied on Dec 5th for OWP as my husband is currently on study permit at Himber College. The embassy they requested proof of enrolment and attendance for my husband on Jan 15th. I submitted and they confirmed receipt on Jan 22nd...no updates since.

I should say though that the processing time at Dec 5th was 2weeks so I resigned my job on Jan 22nd thinking I would have gotten the work permit by now. Any suggestions for me?

Thanks
MJ

sai123456789

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Good Day All,

I applied on Dec 5th for OWP as my husband is currently on study permit at Himber College. The embassy they requested proof of enrolment and attendance for my husband on Jan 15th. I submitted and they confirmed receipt on Jan 22nd...no updates since.

I should say though that the processing time at Dec 5th was 2weeks so I resigned my job on Jan 22nd thinking I would have gotten the work permit by now. Any suggestions for me?

Thanks
MJ
is it spousal open work permit and inland application?

ron24by7@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Please provide me document checklist .

1. Marriage certificate
2. Student valid visa and college admission
3. my passport copy

anything else?

deepk94

Feb 13, 2020
I got married to my wife before her study permit approval but after she has applied for study permit. We did not update CIC as we were not aware about it. Now, she is in Canada on study permit and wants to apply for my spouse open work permit.

Will there be any issue, if yes how can we overcome that?
Please help, will really appreciate.

skrj

Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,
Is there any way to contact IRCc Banglore except mail?
Applied SOWP on dec 4th... Still no update ...