+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Sachindra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Dont hide anything if you can not support what you are going to tell them. If you can manage paper work, go write if down, if you cant, dont hide or lie to cic
Hello gaurav,i applied for trv purpose on work permit 26th of July and got rejected 20th of august and reopen the case 4th of September and ask for medicals 5th of September.from 26th of July it's 4months now still no response,i sent email but respond and submit web query no response 125 days passed.pls advice me thanks

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
Hello,

Need some help on SOWP.

My wife got study visa for May-2019. And I want to apply for SOWP and planning to fly together.

1) can I apply for sowp now ( my wife still in India and she did not start her studies yet)

2) Documents required ? Any sample Letter of intents will help me.

Thank you so much

Royalsandhuz

Dec 13, 2018
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
i have my own transport business in india for more than two years. now i am having tourist visa and plannig for LMIA approval and workpermit after that in NOC-7305( transport supervisor) which is federal skilled trades category. will my business experience of 2 years be counted in express enrty if so then what documents will i need to account if for.
thankyou.
email- jaideepsandhu@Ymail.com

Prateek1193

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
Hello,

Just want to know if I am eligible to get SOWP if my common law parter is a PGWP holder with a noc B job. I am an international student currently and wish to apply for sowp as I wont be able to complete my studies and would like to stay with my partner. Thanks for any info you can provide.

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Should I show fund in my bank account SOWP? If yes how much and does history needed for that bank account?

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
i have my own transport business in india for more than two years. now i am having tourist visa and plannig for LMIA approval and workpermit after that in NOC-7305( transport supervisor) which is federal skilled trades category. will my business experience of 2 years be counted in express enrty if so then what documents will i need to account if for.
thankyou.
email- jaideepsandhu@Ymail.com
This thread is about SOWP my friend. Consult any CIC agent

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello gaurav,i applied for trv purpose on work permit 26th of July and got rejected 20th of august and reopen the case 4th of September and ask for medicals 5th of September.from 26th of July it's 4months now still no response,i sent email but respond and submit web query no response 125 days passed.pls advice me thanks

Contact local MP office in canada as per your or your spouse's postal code. They will help to move file forward

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hii i am on two year work permit. My husband is in canada on visitor visa can he apply for spouse open work permit inland? N how long does it take to approve work permit?
What is your status and what type of visa you hold? Whats your NOC job code?

If you are a PGWP holder or any other work permit holder and you work under job codes NOC O A or B. Your husband can apply. If they apply from within canada, chances of approval are high and processing times are about a month

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello,

Just want to know if I am eligible to get SOWP if my common law parter is a PGWP holder with a noc B job. I am an international student currently and wish to apply for sowp as I wont be able to complete my studies and would like to stay with my partner. Thanks for any info you can provide.
You can surely apply if your spouse is working under NOC B, however, CIC may consider your status and your incomplete studies here too. But still you have to take a chance. Call the CIC helpline and take guidance from them directly

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Should I show fund in my bank account SOWP? If yes how much and does history needed for that bank account?
For SOWP, if your spouse is working under NOC O A or B, it is not mandatory for you to show funds. If you want to show, upto you. It just adds a positive point is you can else its fine otherwise also

anuragn2

Nov 9, 2012
Hello There

This is not quite related to this thread but if you can help me providing some insight.

I am on spouse OWP. My permit was valid till 17 Jan 2019 however I got my work permit extension till Sept. Now I want to apply for VISA so that I can travel in between. In the meantime I have created a profile to apply for PR.

So if I apply for VISA extension now, is it going to be a problem? I need to also apply TRV extension for my 4 years old daughter, whose TRV is expiring on 17th Jan 2019. Can I apply the extension together ?