SOWP, ask me anything.

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
HEllo Friends,

I was filling documents for Sowp Forms. for my wife its imm 1295, IMM 5707, Imm 5713,

I was filing for my 6 yrs old daughter its IMM 5257 pp and photo. but i dont see the form for medical request for my daughter as shown for my wife.

Is it normal

have prepared document for sowp..

In imm 5707 e. Do I need to put my name or my wife name as main applicant.i was using my CIC account to apply for my spouse.

I am in Canada wp. My wife in India.

Pls help

Cheers

Pls comments

cheers

jojee2k6

Sep 6, 2016
Hi guys, quick question Im applying for 2 yrs. renewal for both of my wp and for spouse renewal of owp.
For my wife: sowp renewal form IMM5710 which option i should tick at top of form.
Same employer? Or other employer?
Considering the fact she is unemployed until now, so no employer so far as current scenario but for renewal form which should i tick?

Also is it safe to write unemployed in current employment history section?

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi guys, quick question Im applying for 2 yrs. renewal for both of my wp and for spouse renewal of owp.
For my wife: sowp renewal form IMM5710 which option i should tick at top of form.
Same employer? Or other employer?
Considering the fact she is unemployed until now, so no employer so far as current scenario but for renewal form which should i tick?

Also is it safe to write unemployed in current employment history section?
Dont hide anything if you can not support what you are going to tell them. If you can manage paper work, go write if down, if you cant, dont hide or lie to cic

renukam14

Nov 26, 2018
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
I am currently on Closed Work Permit in Canada. Applied for my Spouse's Open Work Permit (Who is in India);-
Applied On- July 5, 2018
Medical Request- Nov 2, 2018
Application Status- Still under process
Contacted- Thru web form twice but no response
Called CIC canada-They told me to contact office in India
It has already been over 20 days of us submitting his emedical online. I don't know if there is anything else we can do? Kindly suggest.

Thank You

gauravsharma11210

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I am currently on Closed Work Permit in Canada. Applied for my Spouse's Open Work Permit (Who is in India);-
Applied On- July 5, 2018
Medical Request- Nov 2, 2018
Application Status- Still under process
Contacted- Thru web form twice but no response
Called CIC canada-They told me to contact office in India
It has already been over 20 days of us submitting his emedical online. I don't know if there is anything else we can do? Kindly suggest.

Thank You
Yes you can contact your local MP office here in Canada. They will help you for sure

renukam14

Nov 26, 2018
Yes you can contact your local MP office here in Canada. They will help you for sure
Hi Gaurav,

I contacted the MP's office today. They said the only thing they can do is email a request from my side to CIC. But the situation is that their are only few days left for the medical to be submitted. My consultant has suggested me that my Spouse should go for a medical again in India just to be on the safe side. The previous medical that we have uploaded is an upfront medical post submission of work permit application. What do you suggest?

Thanks !

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi!
I just want to ask regarding Work Permit application, today, my husband got his LMIA, all necessary documents are ready, the thing is that he renewed his passport last week and needs to wait til 1st week of January 2019 to obtain his new passport.
Can he proceed in Work Permit application submission or does he need to wait for the new passport before he applies for WP?