+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

vickygoyal

Nov 19, 2019
Hi, guys, I am a new member of this community I hope I would get proper information regarding my case.
I have a few questions about it.

1) should I should my spouse visa application online/offline.

2)If online then where can I submit my marriage photos and other useful documents because there is only 4 MB space on the website to upload photographs and also let me know, how many phots are required to get a successful visa.

3) Upfront medical or medical on-demand would be fine?

4) I saw all forms and I was not able to find the forms which should ask the details of the sponsor, Is there any other separate form to fill up except this checklist.

5) college enrollment proof is ready but should we need an invitation from my spouse for inviting me from Canada.

6) pls someone also mentions what documents are required to submit my file.

7) what are the minimum qualifications required for submitting a spouse open work permit visa for Canada.

I saw many posts of this community and I realize that all members are very helpful for each other
I hope you guys also will help me in my case to meet my better half.

if it's possible to share your contact details here or personal message to me that will be more thankful to me
thanks a lot .

thanks again

preetgill12

Sep 19, 2019
I got my work visa on 4th August 2019 under NOC B, i submitted file With my husband and daughter but they haven’t got any update so can you please tell what we need to do ?
Thanks

Puneetgupta1987

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I applied for Intra company transfer on 24th october in India, received Biometrics correspondence letter on 11/20 still waiting for final decision. Anyone recently applied it?

navpaul200

Jun 11, 2019
hi, can you please help me out if u can it will be appreciated

I have applied for spouse open work permit by online 50 days ago from India

my agent has GCkey account and its already linked my application with GCKEY account when my agent submitted. but now I linked with my another GCkey account to see my application status.

do u have any idea it will be any effect to my application? Thank you very much if u can reply me.
I’m also in the same situation. Can you help me out

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi. I'd like to ask for sowp (dependent on my study permit)--can my spouse work immediately or he will only be allowed to start working once my classes will start? Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi. I'd like to ask for sowp (dependent on my study permit)--can my spouse work immediately or he will only be allowed to start working once my classes will start? Thanks in advance.
1, Only once you start classes, and of course be in possession of valid SOWP.