+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP, ask me anything.

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you so much..... i have consulted the agent and collected all the documents.... i haven't included TRV form in offline application, also included Joint bank Account statement, Spouse bank account statement.... Hope to get it this time...
Hi there ,

Can you share the agent details ?

How much the agent charges for sowp processing?

I got rejected once “ I am not satisfied that you will leave canada after the end of the stay”

Others please help on the same regard, what can I do for it.

Thanks,
Raj

Raj-FG

Nov 27, 2018
Hello ppl,

I have got rejection today for the reason below.

“ Visa officer is not satisfied that I will leave after end of my stay”.

Can any one help me in this regard.

Any sample CV for this would appreciated and helps me to apply again with strong SOP.

Thank you,
Raj

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
Hi guys my wife student visa got approved last month her class starts in Aug 2019 ,
I applied for SOWP on 14 Feb and today 19 Feb i received correspondence letter stating my Student visa has been refused.
I am confused i applied for Open work permit is it a mistake from Visa officer end or the correspondence letter is correct.
Below is the letter i received.

“Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.”

ramimalav

Nov 18, 2018
Any questions/queries regarding SOWP and Express Entry? Just start typing!
Hello,

Hope you can help me with this, so I was hired as a part-time worker but I am working full-time for more than 3 months and I have requested an employment letter from HR where they sent me an employment letter with part-time work.

I am planning to apply for my spouse open work permit but I am confused like does part-time offer letter affects to the decision of spouse visa even though I am providing more than 3 months full time pay slip?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys my wife student visa got approved last month her class starts in Aug 2019 ,
I applied for SOWP on 14 Feb and today 19 Feb i received correspondence letter stating my Student visa has been refused.
I am confused i applied for Open work permit is it a mistake from Visa officer end or the correspondence letter is correct.
Below is the letter i received.

“Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After a careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. I am refusing your application.”
Would send a CSE.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Hope you can help me with this, so I was hired as a part-time worker but I am working full-time for more than 3 months and I have requested an employment letter from HR where they sent me an employment letter with part-time work.

I am planning to apply for my spouse open work permit but I am confused like does part-time offer letter affects to the decision of spouse visa even though I am providing more than 3 months full time pay slip?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks!
Would suggest you provide the correct information.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

My spouse received offer letter from a Canadian university for September 2019 intake. We are preparing our documents for study permit application. We decided not to apply for study permit and SOWP together as it may jeopardize study permits approval. We will apply only for study permit first. It may get approved by April then we will apply for SOWP. Hopefully it may also get approved by June so that we can travel together in August. Is this arrangement practically possible? Please advise.
Yes it may be possible. Sounds like this may be for a masters or PhD and permits tend to be approved pretty easily. Student permit departments are very busy for the fall semester so it really depends on timing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As per my information, when you apply for SOWP you need to submit a letter from the college i.e. enrollment letter and this letter is issued only when your classes started...Which means you can apply only in september 2019...Please recheck on this information...this was same case with me....I could start my visa processing only after i received the enrollment letter
You should get enrolment letter after you have been accepted plus paid required fees.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I am an international student, inquiring about SOWP for my wife. My student visa expires on June 6, 2019, after which I will be applying for Post-graduation work permit (which will be allotted for 3 yrs since I did a post-graduate program for 20 months). Question is, given the duration left for my visa (3 months), will be cause a hindrance to my wife's SOWP visa approval? Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Wait until you get PGWP/. You are too close to the end of your permit.

Jaskiran95

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
hii ..my husband's sowp got refused reason was my study permit as it is going to expire on 28th may. i have applied for study permit extension. our aniversary is coming in may . should i apply for visitor or swop again ..and is it possible? that on visitor visa inside canada can we apply for sowp?

ramimalav

Nov 18, 2018
Would suggest you provide the correct information.
Hi,

So my question is I am working part-time under NOC B so am I eligible to apply for my spouse open work permit or do I need full time NOC category job

Hoping to hear soon!

Thank you.