+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP approved? Need help to validate my understanding of gcms

rajb239

Jul 17, 2020
I applied SOWP for my wife, TRV for my son, and Student Permit for my daughter along with my closed work permit on May 7, Oct 1 my WP got approved as they have my biometric with them as well as I have TRV. But no update for my wife or kids. My wife couldn't give biometric due to VAC closure in India. Planning to send GCMS for her application. Anybody like me is in the same situation?

Also who has got the GCMS that says application approved, have you provided biometric before?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I applied SOWP for my wife, TRV for my son, and Student Permit for my daughter along with my closed work permit on May 7, Oct 1 my WP got approved as they have my biometric with them as well as I have TRV. But no update for my wife or kids. My wife couldn't give biometric due to VAC closure in India. Planning to send GCMS for her application. Anybody like me is in the same situation?

Also who has got the GCMS that says application approved, have you provided biometric before?
Where did you apply from.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Never knew anything about GCMS plus. Applied for GCMS with my Authorization on 23 rd September. No reply yet.

Updated Webform on 12th September. No reply yet.

Biometric completed on January 30, 2020
First refusal on Feb 13th, 2020 because of missing documents.

Second Application on 18th July, 2020.
NO REVERT FOR WEBFORM NOR GCMS NOR MAIN APPLICATION. FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED FRUSTRATED

Luthfun

Aug 18, 2017
********Urgent ********
Hi, I am going to apply for SOWP. I wanted to know for online application which documents do I need to notarize? As per company check list,
1. Academic certificates 2. Birth certificate 3. Marriage certificate including Nikahnama 4. Tax tin certificate 5. Property deeds and evaluation paper.
Please let me know if any other documents need to be notarized? Thanks.

s87788338

Sep 6, 2020
applied SOWP on Mar 3, Acc to GCMS application approved on May 30. Got PPR request from Ircc-Delhi on Nov 10, Sent a courier to VFS on Nov 17