+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP approved? Need help to validate my understanding of gcms

s87788338

Sep 6, 2020
Can you please share your time-line and the country you applied from. Thanks in advance
country: india. Applied on Feb 21, gave biometrics on Mar 3, Apr 30: Biometri Correspondence letter, Aug 16: ordered gcms, Sept 8: got gcms and it says approved but my application status is still in progress

VimRawat

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I got my gcms & it says approved....my application status is still in progress...
Hey from where did you apply the GCMS notes? Also can you tell me the country from where you filed your application?
Can you also share your GCMS notes timeline?

Thanks in advance

Sep 12, 2020
hy everyone i summibted my open work permit file from india ofline file on march 13 2020 with biometric in vfs center and i got medical request on 7 june and its done by 8 june 2020 and after that i got no reply from canadian embassy till now bt one of my friend sumbited file with me on same date and his medical done by 10 june few days back on 2 september he send a email canadian embassy for asking status of his profile and he got this reply any ons call what it mean

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent email enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your application is approved. At this time the visa applications centres (VACs) in India are closed, once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions.

Sincerely,

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
hy everyone i summibted my open work permit file from india ofline file on march 13 2020 with biometric in vfs center and i got medical request on 7 june and its done by 8 june 2020 and after that i got no reply from canadian embassy till now bt one of my friend sumbited file with me on same date and his medical done by 10 june few days back on 2 september he send a email canadian embassy for asking status of his profile and he got this reply any ons call what it mean

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent email enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Please be advised that your application is approved. At this time the visa applications centres (VACs) in India are closed, once full operations resume, you will be contacted with further instructions.

Sincerely,
it means that his application has been approved and once VAC in India is opened he will be receiving passport request for visa stamping

Reactions: Harmohit singh

canadavisaQs

Aug 15, 2019
i applied for closed work permit with LMIA from india on June 24. I am wondering if i should apply for GCMS notes or just email embassy. Any suggestions?

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I got this reply for webform enquiry. Please suggest what it means.
Please be advised that your application was approved and currently the Visa Application Centres are closed preventing us from receiving/returning passports. We are unable to issue visa at this time. Thank you for your patience.

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
I got this reply for webform enquiry. Please suggest what it means.
Please be advised that your application was approved and currently the Visa Application Centres are closed preventing us from receiving/returning passports. We are unable to issue visa at this time. Thank you for your patience.
Congratulations! it means what it means lol you have been approved but they cannot issue your visa at this moment due to VAC being closed. Once VAC is open, you will be able to submit your passport for visa stamping. You will be receiving PPR soon.