+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP approved? Need help to validate my understanding of gcms

s87788338

Sep 6, 2020
Hello,

I've applied sowp in Feb and haven't received any update yet. So I ordered gcms and found this under "Notes" section of gcms:

"Application and submissions received. Applicant has applied for owp and intends to join spouse in Canada. Relationship established. Based on info and evidence presented, applicant has demonstrated that she meets requirements of sowp under R205(c)(ii). Meds passed. Approved"

I think this is happy news and gcms is stating that my sowp is approved. But wanna confirm the same with experts/people experienced in gcms.

Thanks!

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Hello,

I've applied sowp in Feb and haven't received any update yet. So I ordered gcms and found this under "Notes" section of gcms:

"Application and submissions received. Applicant has applied for owp and intends to join spouse in Canada. Relationship established. Based on info and evidence presented, applicant has demonstrated that she meets requirements of sowp under R205(c)(ii). Meds passed. Approved"

I think this is happy news and gcms is stating that my sowp is approved. But wanna confirm the same with experts/people experienced in gcms.

Thanks!
From the note yes it seems that you have been approved. What does Eligibility part says on the second page ? Passed, right ?
Have you received correspondence letter yet ?

Reactions: s87788338

Visha1995

Jun 1, 2020
I received my gcms & it shows approved..already received correspondence biometric letter..
Officer review states that application approved..no concerns

Reactions: AfricanGiant912

vinododesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
@AfricanGiant912 : I have the following:

Under "Assessment" section of gcms":
Eligibility: pass
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved
Counterforil Req: Yes

I did receive biometric-correspondence letter.
which location your file checked ?
Means Edmonton or Ottawa?
Can you please share something more

AfricanGiant912

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
@AfricanGiant912 : I have the following:

Under "Assessment" section of gcms":
Eligibility: pass
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved
Counterforil Req: Yes

I did receive biometric-correspondence letter.
Congratulations!!!! You should be receiving passport request soon then. Keep us posted !

Reactions: s87788338