+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP Applied from Chandigarh

Maaftgbkum

Jan 4, 2015
This is not very much clear .they will improve but they have not said that chandigarh can not work on the files. Still chandigarh is not processing the files from last Dec 2015

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
SonikaRJ said:
AJ Singh

There was a link posted on this forum by someone which was about Problems going on in Bangalore & Chandigarh Consulate by John Mccallum,, Chandigarh being the worst hit,,(will post the link if i come across with it),, So, it is already in their notice but the main concern is that what & when will they finally start doing something about it,,

Our precious time is getting wasted,,

I have done it all as u have suggested AJ Singh,, Bt still blank,, They clearly state that is no fixed timeframe to finalise the application,,
Yes u r more than welcome to write a draft,, Vl c then wot can be done about it,,
Thanks for the info. But seriously this is ridiculous what they are doing at Chandigarh. I will write the draft this weekend, and post it here.
I think best is to keep pushing them via emails, enquiries and keep the Chandigarh Office highlighted for this issue.
Hopefully they will start focusing on correcting things at Chandigarh CIC office.

SonikaRJ

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hello Every1

So here goes d gud news,, Finally after long waiting period Got approval for SOWP,, Ds forum & all d members who keep posting their experience r doing marvellous job,, Keep posting people,, God Bless u all,,

I would like to thank each n every member,, It ws a life changing experience altogether,,

Below is my timeline:

FIRST ATTEMPT
MODE OF APPLICATION: Online
DATE OF APPLICATION: Jan 4, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE(upfront): Passed on March 10, 2016
After ds there were only blank updates,, From our side We did wtever we could,, Lot of CSE,, Minister Enquiry,, Endless mails to concerned departments,, We only got to know that file was for further review & there is no specific timeframe to finalise application,, Also, case was getting processed in Chandigarh Embassy,,

We kept on waiting till August end & kept on loosing hope with each passing day,, 8 months passed with nothing in our hand,, No further progress,, It ws den me & my husband decided to WITHDRAW the application which we did on 26 August 2016,,
However,, there was still a hope,, N as I was suggested by Navprateek,, a Member of this forum only to try n apply from Delhi,,

So,, we gathered all our shattered strength & hope & REAPPLIED FROM DELHI which was our SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is d timeline of SECOND ATTEMPT:
MODE OF APPLICATION: Paper Based
SUBMITTED IN: Delhi Vfs
DATE OF APPLICATION: September 6, 2016
MEDICAL UPDATE: Passed as on October 17, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL UPDATE: October 19, 2016
APPLICATION APPROVAL MAIL: October 20, 2016
RECEIVED PASSPORT WITH VISA STAMP: October 20, 2016
Process ws done in 44 Days

This was my journey so far,, hope this helps other members in ds forum,, Would specially mention abt Yadav, Navparteek, FKL whu have bn true support,,
I know ds waiting game is hell,, bt we shud keep trying,, Rest GOD is dere to take care of everything,,

Thanks