SOWP Applied from Chandigarh

SonikaRJ

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
Hey Owp

Cse in Aprl
Mp in may
waiting fr gcms

n hv also mailed to all d concerned ministers last week only. No acknowledgement though frm their side.

SonikaRJ

Star Member
Jul 12, 2016
my cse reply was dt ur file is getting processed in chd. u gotta consult dm n they also mentioned a link which nevr worked
u vl get ur reply after a month. bt m telling u in advance

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
i understand Sonika, i think regardles of where the application if being processed important thing is its in india. and we all have only 1 high commissioner Mr. Nadir Patel. we all have to sign up n create a letter. i think best is ask OWP2015Dec, he is good at making drafts n he too can b part of this.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
SonikaRJ said:
Hey Owp

Cse in Aprl
Mp in may
waiting fr gcms

n hv also mailed to all d concerned ministers last week only. No acknowledgement though frm their side.
Thanks SonikaRJ. So, appears there was no response from the Prime Minister or Immigration Minister. Hopefully, once you receive GCMS notes, you'll know more.

OWP2015Dec

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
yadav said:
i understand Sonika, i think regardles of where the application if being processed important thing is its in india. and we all have only 1 high commissioner Mr. Nadir Patel. we all have to sign up n create a letter. i think best is ask OWP2015Dec, he is good at making drafts n he too can b part of this.
I would recommend that you think it through and perhaps consult with your lawyers / agents before proceeding. As mentioned, I don't live in India and my High Commission is different.

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Maangat said:
I shared one of our friends (raj2404) status about MP enquiry ..

Yes I recently approached MP of our area to get the status of our application, I received a call from MP’s office and they said CIC told them that they haven’t even started reviewing the application yet, they will ask for additional information / documents required and update by end of this month positively. And lady also told me that report us back if you don’t hear back by end of this month, we will call back CIC in month end or first week of Aug. :mad:

Hope we will get good news soon ..

You contacted MP in chandigarh?