SOWP 2016 applicants

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yadav said:
Veritas,

if it says ur approved in eta status believe it then. 2 times i saw my refusal there n the very moment i contacted my lawyer it indeed was a refusal. some people will think it will not give the status but it does. but if ur still doubtful chk ur cic account or ask ur representative if u used one.
Yadav, sadly my 'final decision reached' field is blank. I misconstrued it as meaning that the final decision has been reached.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hiii said:
Really?
But how can I check for mine. I submit paper application. I have only tracking id and reference number.
Whenever you get an email for medical request or anything regarding your application, cic will include the application number for you. Thats how I got my application number. but now a days people can link their paper applications to their online cic account. Try doing that

Hiii

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navprateek said:
Whenever you get an email for medical request or anything regarding your application, cic will include the application number for you. Thats how I got my application number. but now a days people can link their paper applications to their online cic account. Try doing that
Yup I also heard many times but I prepare file by Canadian Lawyer and submit paper application. lawyer said they will send medical to his email id. This is my 3rd attempt that's why I am following him. So, its ok to do that because if they want medical or other documents then maybe I know by online but not lawyer. If I create it then lawyer will not know what's going on regarding my process. Can you share me if you have same case like me?

Gur70690

Feb 3, 2016
Calgary, AB, Canada
With the blessings of almighty and help from this forum our sowp got approved. It's a really big news for us. It took long 7 months but at the end it was fruitful.
We had one previous rejection for our trv.
Sowp Online application chandigarh, applied on my own.
Applied on 23 February with upfront medical.
Medical passed on 29 may.
Passport request on 19 September.
Passport received on 23 September.
so i just want to recommend here that don't give up. Waiting for 7 months was not easy. We did everything from our end- did cse for 6-7 times and emails too to chandigarh and delhi.
The other thing we did was a feedback and we complained about the excessive processing time.
Than next thing was to write a letter and posted to chandigarh and Delhi offices.
We don't know out of all these efforts which one actually worked for us but I would suggest to do all the possibe options. I wish luck to every single person who is waiting for visas as i know the pain of separation.
At the end i wanna thank to the members especially FKl, mandy,navprateek, harkirat rataul and every single person who posted here to help.

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Guys, It has been 3 weeks since my wife got her medical call and passed. should I be worried? I thought the passport request will come within 2 weeks. I applied online.

ktom

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
None
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Hi

So for the timelines

Paper application via VFS in NZ: August 25, 2016
Medical: Not required
Approved: September 26, 2016

Good luck guys, hope you get the good news too!

abigail4491

Sep 21, 2016
anttor said:
Guys, It has been 3 weeks since my wife got her medical call and passed. should I be worried? I thought the passport request will come within 2 weeks. I applied online.
Hi,

Same case with me, still waiting. Got medical request on 6th September. Please post here if you get any updates.

MPH9197

Jun 25, 2016
anttor said:
Hi
What do you mean by medical pass? and how many days it took to pass after medical and what is the way to check it because mine is paper application for work permit and it's almost 2 weeks I did my medical

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Gur70690 said:
With the blessings of almighty and help from this forum our sowp got approved. It's a really big news for us. It took long 7 months but at the end it was fruitful.
We had one previous rejection for our trv.
Sowp Online application chandigarh, applied on my own.
Applied on 23 February with upfront medical.
Medical passed on 29 may.
Passport request on 19 September.
Passport received on 23 September.
so i just want to recommend here that don't give up. Waiting for 7 months was not easy. We did everything from our end- did cse for 6-7 times and emails too to chandigarh and delhi.
The other thing we did was a feedback and we complained about the excessive processing time.
Than next thing was to write a letter and posted to chandigarh and Delhi offices.
We don't know out of all these efforts which one actually worked for us but I would suggest to do all the possibe options. I wish luck to every single person who is waiting for visas as i know the pain of separation.
At the end i wanna thank to the members especially FKl, mandy,navprateek, harkirat rataul and every single person who posted here to help.
Maaftgbkum said:
Which VO ?
Mubarka veer...
22 g tuhada num misplace hgya c... pls message me on
+919501030433 whatsapp

hopeful.ad

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Novascotia, sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 23, 2015
Nomination.....
September, 2015
AOR Received.
March 11, 2016
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
Nov 02nd
Med's Done....
Nov 23rd
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
My status changed to "updated" but all things are same. what is it mean?

param.tiger

Jul 27, 2016
param.tiger said:
Hi guys
I am a full time student in canada. SOWP of my spouse refused stating funds of your spouse in canada are not adequate.

Please advise me following;-
Q1. In proof of funds one of my account (Approx INR 12 lakhs (approx 24000 CAD) ) was a joint account with my mother. I understand that they would have not considered that.
However, The funds are old (2 years). So should I remove my mothers name from the account, make it single account and reapply
OR
I transfer that amount to Canada Account ?

Q2. If I transfer it to Canada account now, then in that case also I have to wait for 3-4 months to generate bank statement or statement of account of Canada account can be as on date ?

Any expert advise please!!! Thanks in anticipation.

mruchi

Sep 14, 2016
Hi every1..
How much time it takes generally to process a paper application. I applied in first week of July at Vfs Delhi and recently linked it online. Can any1 give an estimate because the processing times keeps on changing. Can i contact anywhere to get the update about my status ?