+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP 2016 applicants

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Navprateek said:
I just tried again and it's still working for me!
So Navprateek, another query, i talked to my immigration consultant to withdraw the application cuz it is stuck at chandigarh and re-apply at New delhi, he said they will again send ur application to chandigarh. I've applied on April 28th and got no updates yet.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I know chd is taking hell a lot of time for processing. I know someone in this forum she applied in January still no update after medical. I am not sure what these people are upto. My husband lives in Abohar punjab but he made a trip to Delhi to submit his application at vfs New Delhi and got processed there only. It didn't got transferred to anywhere. His passport was dispatched from New Delhi only. And in less than 2 months it was approved. Now that being said, I am not sure about how the withdrawal process works. I doubt if vfs can even transfer the applications. Honestly I cannot say much on this.

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
but my question is that is it possible to get visa without medical? because i did not receive medical request. I got email from vfs that your passport is dispatched. so i am wondering whether i got visa or not. Too much confusion.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I read your old post and figured you didnt do upfront medicals. I am sorry but I think its not been approved, as medical is something you have to go through. I also see that you have previous rejections. May I know the reasons for rejections if you dont mind?

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
i applied two times when i was on study permit.
1. Finanace
2. Employment and bymistake my lawyer showed that my mother-in law from Sri lanka
and waiting for this 3rd time

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Do you have nOC O,A or B job now? And are paid somewhat close to the average salary of your job category?

Also when you lawyer provided wrong information did youu happen to send the correct information by yourself or cic figured the mistake?

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
Navprateek said:
Do you have nOC O,A or B job now? And are paid somewhat close to the average salary of your job category?

Also when you lawyer provided wrong information did youu happen to send the correct information by yourself or cic figured the mistake?
i have job in noc b and i have more than above salary. i requested for capis notes and from that i figured out. now that is great question what should i do now?

fusedpat

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Dear All,

Just wanted to update my timelines SOWP,It is inland online application

We have applied on July 20 th and approved application reflected today i.e. 26-Aug-2016. which took 36 days

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
fusedpat said:
Dear All,

Just wanted to update my timelines SOWP,It is inland online application

We have applied on July 20 th and approved application reflected today i.e. 26-Aug-2016. which took 36 days
congrats fusedpat

Srik00909

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Please suggest me how to respond for rejection

Spouse open work permit got rejected
And reasons are
Family ties in canada and in country of residence
Personally assets and financial status

veritas

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful.ad said:
I am June 09 applicant..InshAllah we will get the positive response by September mid.
Has your application started processing?

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
Hi all,
My sowp file got rejected and they gave very silly reason that you have not provided documentation to demonstrate that your spouse is employed in a position that falls within NOC level A,B OR O.

I represented my employment letter in which it was clearly mentioned my job title, my salary, since how long i am working with that company, my duties and everything. But my duties and my jot title was in there so they can figured it out my NOC level really its frustrating because of this i got rejected this time. Before that i got rejected two different reasons but now this time this is something really stupid. If you guys have any idea or somebody rejected because of this reason please guide me. :-[ :-[

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
krupalpatel41 said:
Hi all,
My sowp file got rejected and they gave very silly reason that you have not provided documentation to demonstrate that your spouse is employed in a position that falls within NOC level A,B OR O.

I represented my employment letter in which it was clearly mentioned my job title, my salary, since how long i am working with that company, my duties and everything. But my duties and my jot title was in there so they can figured it out my NOC level really its frustrating because of this i got rejected this time. Before that i got rejected two different reasons but now this time this is something really stupid. If you guys have any idea or somebody rejected because of this reason please guide me. :-[ :-[
Hi,

Sorry to hear bro. But, what you can do is that get a letter of employment again from your employer which along with the Job Title and responsibilities, clearly states that your job is NOC level A, B or 0.

You can find your NOC and Skill level from this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Share this with your employer, and get a employment letter again. Hope it helps.

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.