Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in Canada
I am June 09 applicant..InshAllah we will get the positive response by September mid.

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
I applied on 3rd june 2016 for sowp without upfront medical and yesterday got message your passport is dispatched. But i did not get medical request so i believe my visa rejected. My file was processing at Banglore VFS. Guys all the best i hope you all get your sowp because i know how difficult to live long distance relationship.

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
Hello Yadav,
Yesterday i got message that my passport is dispatched. But i did not receive request for medical so what does that mean? I believe its rejected. I applied on June 3rd 2016 for sowp and if this is rejection then its 3rd time. so what is next option for me because you know long distance relationship is very difficult. Please guide me. I am very confused and tensed.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
krupalpatel41,

hey buddy i would suggest u to wait till u have recieved ur passport. if u had linked ur applcaition online then u shld chk cic gckey to find out if approved or not. tht would b the best thing to do.

RVarghese

Dec 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 2013
Doc's Request.
05-09-2015
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ufarooqi1981 said:
Hi, Any June online applicants here who got SOWP or are still waiting? I applied on 9th June and have received no information yet.

Regards
Hi
My wife applied for me on june16 for SOWP online from canada through an agent.i did not receive any info.yet ..still waiting

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
Hello Unsung,
I applied my sowp without upfront medical and i got email that passport dispatched so is it rejection or what? finger crossed please help me.

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
krupalpatel41 said:
Hello Unsung,
I applied my sowp without upfront medical and i got email that passport dispatched so is it rejection or what? finger crossed please help me.
Hi there,
did u try to link ur application online like what yadav said??

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
krupalpatel41,
Do you have your application number. Not the tracking number.

If you have the application number go on this link :
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en&_ga=1.165476543.141049417.1447965433

fill in the information and you will be able to see the results. Also did you recieve one email or two of them?

krupalpatel41

Apr 7, 2016
Unsung said:
Hi there,
did u try to link ur application online like what yadav said??

I did paper application through immigration agent in India so i dont have account online on cic so i cannot check. Please let me know. Finger crossed.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Did you try what I have suggested? My husband did a paper application as well and thats how I was able to track his approval online, without linking it to my online cic account.
You should have received email from cic and can easily find your application number in there. usually starts with a alphabet, mine started with W

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Navprateek said:
Did you try what I have suggested? My husband did a paper application as well and thats how I was able to track his approval online, without linking it to my online cic account.
You should have received email from cic and can easily find your application number in there. usually starts with a alphabet, mine started with W
Hi Navprateek, but in that web form it states to enter an application number starts with "V" so how does that work?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
I know but it worked for me. My application number started with W. My husband applied in Dec 2015. And at that time I wasn't aware about the process of linking paper application to your online account. The moment we got medical request, we figured our application number out of that and used that url to track the application. I remember seeing two email from cic but none explained if its an approval. I went on the same url the status was changed to closed and approved!

Try using it, it should work for you if no changes have been made in the system

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
Navprateek said:
I know but it worked for me. My application number started with W. My husband applied in Dec 2015. And at that time I wasn't aware about the process of linking paper application to your online account. The moment we got medical request, we figured our application number out of that and used that url to track the application. I remember seeing two email from cic but none explained if its an approval. I went on the same url the status was changed to closed and approved!

Try using it, it should work for you if no changes have been made in the system
Ok thanks Navprateek, will do