+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Solved: Passport returned from CPC-Ottawa w/o COPR or PR with no reasons

aman22

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. How was this resolved? I started my application Outland and came to Canada on visitors visa. I got PPR request to send passport to CPC Ottawa. Ottawa returned passport without COPR or stamp saying a visa office will contact me. It's been 2 months now & I am still waiting with no hope in sight
I am also waiting. It has been over a week when passport was returned without visa or COPR but there has not been any communication after that. I am not sure what to do. I am thinking about raising a webform and asking about this situation.

lovely89

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hello! I’m in this same situation. I’m Outland applicant, currently in Canada with a visitor visa and got my passport back without the COPR from Ottawa 3 days ago, with the letter saying the local visa office will contact me. How much time is taking the Vancouver office to send the COPR??

aman22

Apr 8, 2020
Hello! I’m in this same situation. I’m Outland applicant, currently in Canada with a visitor visa and got my passport back without the COPR from Ottawa 3 days ago, with the letter saying the local visa office will contact me. How much time is taking the Vancouver office to send the COPR??
How do you know it is in Vancouver Visa office?

aman22

Apr 8, 2020
Because I am living with my husband in a city near Vancouver and they said “the local visa office will contact me”
Okay. It has been 2 weeks since my wife's passport was returned without issuing COPR. We have not heard anything from the visa office so far.

bpcsekhar

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
I am also waiting. It has been over a week when passport was returned without visa or COPR but there has not been any communication after that. I am not sure what to do. I am thinking about raising a webform and asking about this situation.
We are also in a similar situation. Have received the passports on Feb 8th and no update ever since. Our Visa office is Etobicoke as we are in Toronto.

aman22

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you =)
At first, they returned my passport in 13 days without any papers. They even sent my photos back.
Approx 1,5 month later they sent a Confirmation of PR
Now, having sent photos again, waiting for the PR card
Was it Ottawa visa office?