+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Solutions and help

malickt106

Jan 23, 2024
Good evening,

I got the study permit and the visa with a slight delay of a week but my university told me that it will not be possible to accept me for the current session and that I had to make an admission for the autumn 2024 session while I have already lost almost 2 years to take the steps because I missed my first study permit.

Despite this, I plan to go next week (early February 2024) anyway to go there because I have already made the request for the autumn session that is in progress and which will surely be accepted (because it is the same university and the same program) and my big brother being already there as a permanent resident intends to take care of me throughout the waiting period.

But my only fear is the immigration officer who will check my papers because the first admission is no longer valid and the other in progress. And also I'm afraid that he thinks I'm going there to work when not because the duration is quite long before my next school year.

Please can you help me by giving me solutions and tell me if I can really leave next week?

I hope to have an answer quickly.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Good evening,

I got the study permit and the visa with a slight delay of a week but my university told me that it will not be possible to accept me for the current session and that I had to make an admission for the autumn 2024 session while I have already lost almost 2 years to take the steps because I missed my first study permit.

Despite this, I plan to go next week (early February 2024) anyway to go there because I have already made the request for the autumn session that is in progress and which will surely be accepted (because it is the same university and the same program) and my big brother being already there as a permanent resident intends to take care of me throughout the waiting period.

But my only fear is the immigration officer who will check my papers because the first admission is no longer valid and the other in progress. And also I'm afraid that he thinks I'm going there to work when not because the duration is quite long before my next school year.

Please can you help me by giving me solutions and tell me if I can really leave next week?

You already know your answer, you shouldn't be comong to Canada since the school cannot receive you. Plus you are risking your future processes like PGWP, PR and citizenship.. you must make a choice and take ownership for it

malickt106

Jan 23, 2024
You already know your answer, you shouldn't be comong to Canada since the school cannot receive you. Plus you are risking your future processes like PGWP, PR and citizenship.. you must make a choice and take ownership for it
Okay understand and if my request for Autumn session is valid and i have no longer an invalid admission paper can i go despite the fact i will be there earlier ? Or im risking too ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good evening,

There's no solution. If you travel next week, it's possible IRCC may say you are coming too early and send you home. So you just have to be prepared for that possibility. Good luck.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Okay understand and if my request for Autumn session is valid and i have no longer an invalid admission paper can i go despite the fact i will be there earlier ? Or im risking too ?
There's a possibility IRCC may say you are coming too easy and refuse entry. Or you may be allowed in. Impossible for any of us to say.

malickt106

Jan 23, 2024
So
There's a possibility IRCC may say you are coming too easy and refuse entry. Or you may be allowed in. Impossible for any of us to say.
Okay understand so if they ask me why im here earlier can i say to them that ill live with my big brother (he’s already a permanent resident) who intends to take care of me for that period. Or i have to take care of myself for better options to enter ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So

Okay understand so if they ask me why im here earlier can i say to them that ill live with my big brother (he’s already a permanent resident) who intends to take care of me for that period. Or i have to take care of myself for better options to enter ?
You should be able to show that you yourself have sufficient additional funds to support yourself for all of these months without working. You can also say you will be living with your brother. Ultimately there is nothing you can do to guarantee you will be allowed into Canada.

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hello, I received an invitation for the Skilled Workers Program, I entered on Project Quebec and I fit my password, but I left and now when I try to enter alone I send to Arrima

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Hello, I can't complete my demand, when I go to do it the screen box doesn't expand and I can't do anything it stays charging only. Has anyone been there? Please help me

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Good evening,

But my only fear is the immigration officer who will check my papers because the first admission is no longer valid and the other in progress of house painting bothell wa. And also I'm afraid that he thinks I'm going there to work when not because the duration is quite long before my next school year.

Yes, you can still travel next week if you have obtained your study permit and visa, even if there has been a delay in your admission for the current session. Be sure to have all your documents in order, including your study permit, visa, and admission letter for the autumn 2024 session. When speaking with the immigration officer, be honest about your situation and your plans to study in the autumn session. Avoid mentioning any intentions to work during the waiting period unless specifically asked. If you're still unsure, consider seeking legal advice or consulting with an immigration expert for personalized guidance.

Xurryta

Aug 24, 2023
Bonjour, Le Mifi a enviado un mensaje para notificar la llegada de sus documentos?
L'agence a livré mes documentos, pero je ne reçu pas acune notificación