London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi,

I am planning my soft landing in Oct this year for a week. Basis your soft landing experience, can you tell me if it is required to buy Insurance for myself for a week's stay there?

Also, other than PR formalities at Airport and taking SIN, anything else which we must do in a week's duration while soft landing?

Pls advise.

Thanks
It would be very short-sighted to not obtain travel insurance even for a week. Anything could happen to you and land you with a massive medical bill.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi,

I am planning my soft landing in Oct this year for a week. Basis your soft landing experience, can you tell me if it is required to buy Insurance for myself for a week's stay there?

Also, other than PR formalities at Airport and taking SIN, anything else which we must do in a week's duration while soft landing?

Pls advise.

Thanks
Nobody should ever consider travelling to any destination in North America without travel insurance. Granted it is not required to enter the country and a personal choice but if the unexpected happens you could be faced with a massive debt and even put your eventual move at risk as a result of the debt.

Get the insurance probably not that expensive if no pre existing conditions, your choice of course . When you eventually move you will need insurance to bridge the time province dependant to qualify for a health card