+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Social Workers 4152, Applied already/going to apply!

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nashe,
Can you please clarify third question. Do I need to attach land selling doc or only one month statement should be fine.

Regards,
Umer

crazykidjoe

Sep 11, 2011
Hai Friends....my friend joined in 3yrs child and youth worker program, can she apply for her PR as social worker after one year???

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Jatta said:
Thanks Nashe,
Can you please clarify third question. Do I need to attach land selling doc or only one month statement should be fine.

Regards,
Umer
Assalamualaikum,

No need to attach any document with ur bank statement. That is all what CIO wants with initial application.

Regards,

Nashe

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,
Along with wife/husband Do we have to give detail of every family member of principal applicant (father, mother bro Sis) on main application form? If yes then do we have to give details of family member of partner as well?

Regards,
Umer

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Jatta said:
Hello Everyone,
Along with wife/husband Do we have to give detail of every family member of principal applicant (father, mother bro Sis) on main application form? If yes then do we have to give details of family member of partner as well?

Regards,
Umer
Complete the application form as required: answer the questions as they appear on the form...Mandie

Fatima 2011

May 17, 2011
hello
i m going to share my covering letter, kindly give your in puts, whether it is okey or it can be improved further and what should i include/exclude further to make it a good one.

Covering Letter

First of all I would like give some slight detail of my higher education. I did my master in Education from Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi, Pakistan to be found on the following website http://www.fjwu.edu.pk/ in March 2002 while I did my master in political science as a private candidate during my job period to be found on http://www.upesh.edu.pk/ in 2005 from Peshawar University.
I now would like to present a brief account of my professional career till date to the Canadian immigration authorities. I started my professional career in an organization named “National Commission for Human Development” to be found on http://www.nchd.org.pk/ws/. The organization had the some core objectives to improve the Millennium Development Goals through community participation and capacity building of the officials of governmental departments in the field of education, health volunteerism and literacy
I started my career as Social worker in September 2003 in the same organization/ commission and served on the same position up to March 2005. The main job description of mine along with other workers holding this position was to sensitize, mobilize and ultimately facilitate the assigned communities (children, families) about their local educational and health needs/problems.
Moreover, I got promotion in a competition held for the position of Assistant District Program Manager in April 2005. The main responsibilities of the position were to train the social workers about the program objectives and as well as to monitor and facilitate their work. In July 2006, there had been some organization restructuring, in account of which I got promotion to a position of District Coordinator Primary Education. Although the job description of the position was the same as the previous but it carried a little more responsibilities especially in term of field staff (increased). I continued to work on that position up to February 2008.
In Feb 2008, I remained on leaves for three months as being abroad (Sweden) with my husband for his studies. In May 2008 I had to resign as I could not be able to come again to take over my position.

I would also like to share about my superiors/colleagues during my job period. There had a lot of changes in the supervision of my work due to frequent organizational changes. However, Muhammad Ilyas Khattak had been my supervisor/ co facilitator in last two years of my job. He is still working as a District Program Manager in the very same organization. He can be contacted as a reference on his email ilyas.nchd@gmail.com or ilyas.khattak@yahoo.com.

Hence, this is a short summary of my professional career. I remained in Sweden upto November 2009. In this duration I learnt Swedish language and as well as did an English language course.
After my husband pursued his master degree in computer science, we moved to Denmark in June 2010 and remained there up to Nov of the same year, but I had come back to Pakistan due to some emergency in my relatives.

I have also inform the migration authorities that I had once also applied for Canada immigration from Sweden in 2009 but since I didn’t fill the application properly so my file got sent back to me, that is why that letter is also being attached with my application.

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does CIC verify every applicant from his employer ? And how do they verify? Will someone share his/her experience ?

Tasneem

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Fatima 2011 said:
hello
i m going to share my covering letter, kindly give your in puts, whether it is okey or it can be improved further and what should i include/exclude further to make it a good one.
Dear Fatima,

Why are you going to include covering letter with your application???

Jatta

Sep 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ,
I think there us no need to send that letter because all you need is 67 points.

Regards,
Umer

SaadAhmed

Sep 6, 2011
Please share whether including the covering letter with the application is mandatory or it only adds all your information so as to help the Visa Officer to assess your points.
Other thing whether we need to collect the pay slips of each month from our employer and annex them with the application or we just need the experience certificate showing the being paid annually.
Whether we can only submit the marks certificates issued by the university and pass certificates or we also need to get the transcript certificates from university.
Whether these documents should be got attested, if yes then from where. Can anyone please pointout the place in Karachi. Or the attestation from local jurisdiction Magistrate would be sufficient.
How to send personal message to you Nashe, could you plz share ur email id through PM to me.
Thanks

SaadAhmed

Sep 6, 2011
Dear friends, I had done IELTs in April 2010 and it would expire by April 2012, so what do u suggest should I rely on it or it would be better to refresh it with latest score.
Requirement is IELTS General training and not Academics, plz share.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Fatima 2011 said:
hello

Covering Letter

First of all I would like give some slight detail of my higher education. I did my master in Education from Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi, Pakistan to be found on the following website http://www.fjwu.edu.pk/ in March 2002 while I did my master in political science as a private candidate during my job period to be found on http://www.upesh.edu.pk/ in 2005 from Peshawar University.
I now would like to present a brief account of my professional career till date to the Canadian immigration authorities. I started my professional career in an organization named “National Commission for Human Development” to be found on http://www.nchd.org.pk/ws/. The organization had the some core objectives to improve the Millennium Development Goals through community participation and capacity building of the officials of governmental departments in the field of education, health volunteerism and literacy
I started my career as Social worker in September 2003 in the same organization/ commission and served on the same position up to March 2005. The main job description of mine along with other workers holding this position was to sensitize, mobilize and ultimately facilitate the assigned communities (children, families) about their local educational and health needs/problems.
Moreover, I got promotion in a competition held for the position of Assistant District Program Manager in April 2005. The main responsibilities of the position were to train the social workers about the program objectives and as well as to monitor and facilitate their work. In July 2006, there had been some organization restructuring, in account of which I got promotion to a position of District Coordinator Primary Education. Although the job description of the position was the same as the previous but it carried a little more responsibilities especially in term of field staff (increased). I continued to work on that position up to February 2008.
In Feb 2008, I remained on leaves for three months as being abroad (Sweden) with my husband for his studies. In May 2008 I had to resign as I could not be able to come again to take over my position.

I would also like to share about my superiors/colleagues during my job period. There had a lot of changes in the supervision of my work due to frequent organizational changes. However, Muhammad Ilyas Khattak had been my supervisor/ co facilitator in last two years of my job. He is still working as a District Program Manager in the very same organization. He can be contacted as a reference on his email ilyas.nchd @ gmail.com or ilyas.khattak @ yahoo.com.

Hence, this is a short summary of my professional career. I remained in Sweden upto November 2009. In this duration I learnt Swedish language and as well as did an English language course.
After my husband pursued his master degree in computer science, we moved to Denmark in June 2010 and remained there up to Nov of the same year, but I had come back to Pakistan due to some emergency in my relatives.

I have also inform the migration authorities that I had once also applied for Canada immigration from Sweden in 2009 but since I didn't fill the application properly so my file got sent back to me, that is why that letter is also being attached with my application.
1.Once you have experience letter from your employer(s), you don't need a cover letter. A cover letter may be needed in extreme cases where one is unable to get experience letter from former employer after unsuccessfully trying to do so. In such case, you might want to include any correspondence with org, pay slips, tax records, contract, etc.
2.About having applied before, I don't think it is necessary.....that is what the background declaration form is there for.
3. Regarding living in different countries, again, in the background declaration, you have to account for your personal history since 18 and also on the generic form, you will mention the previous countries you have lived in before. Same applies to supplementaty info (your travels). So you see, everything you have mentioned in the cover letter is asked one way or the other on these forms....Mandie

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
SaadAhmed said:
Please share whether including the covering letter with the application is mandatory or it only adds all your information so as to help the Visa Officer to assess your points.
Not necessary. To claim points, you need to show EVIDENCE, not just words

Other thing whether we need to collect the pay slips of each month from our employer and annex them with the application or we just need the experience certificate showing the being paid annually.
If you can add payslips in addition to the experience letter, good for you. Experience letter with detailed description of your duties will suffice anyway
Whether we can only submit the marks certificates issued by the university and pass certificates or we also need to get the transcript certificates from university.
You will need transcripts, certificates of degrees completed
Whether these documents should be got attested, if yes then from where. Can anyone please pointout the place in Karachi. Or the attestation from local jurisdiction Magistrate would be sufficient.
How to send personal message to you Nashe, could you plz share ur email id through PM to me.
Will leave this for Nashe to answer...lol...Mandie
Thanks

darwaish

Jan 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaadAhmed said:
Dear friends, I had done IELTs in April 2010 and it would expire by April 2012, so what do u suggest should I rely on it or it would be better to refresh it with latest score.
Requirement is IELTS General training and not Academics, plz share.
Dear Saad,
ONLY IELTS gen is acceptable!
For expiry in Apr. 2012 - if you have good score, and can complete your docs within 10-15 days, I would recommend to apply with the same result
Bests

Miki27

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
Hi Everybody!

I am new to this forum and want to apply for a skilled worker visa under NOC category 4152. Can anybody tell me how my chances are of getting a visa with a master's degree in education (from Austria) and work experience in child care with some of the duties matching the job duties list for social workers?