+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

So depressed, divorce before passport request, please help

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TH77 said:
Thanks all for the help, I am thinking to hire a consultant to take over my application at this stage, to avoid risk
we are actually separated but will not go through the divorce paperwork before a month or more
if i recieve PPR now should i mention that we are separated - no proof...
or should i only mention that she is rethinking immigration and send my passport only..
if i convince here to send her passport..we can both get visa before divorce, will that be the ideal situation? or i can have problems with CHC later when i move to canada?
Hi,
I honestly believe things will and can still work out between the two of you. Ignore the happenings around you and focus on the ball. Your wife will still yield to your demands. Never take a decision when both of you are yet to enter sober reflections on what actually went wrong. You are a man, try to work things out and move on with her. Life is full of trials, exams and victory. Do not allow immaterial and stupid challenges of life truncate your efforts.
Cheers

Olabisi

prsh_patel

Feb 9, 2010
Vadodara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
30-01-2010
AOR Received.
30-03-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
3rd Feb 2010
Med's Request
08-07-2010
Med's Done....
13-07-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2010
LANDED..........
Jan 2011
Olabisi2010 said:
Hi,
I honestly believe things will and can still work out between the two of you. Ignore the happenings around you and focus on the ball. Your wife will still yield to your demands. Never take a decision when both of you are yet to enter sober reflections on what actually went wrong. You are a man, try to work things out and move on with her. Life is full of trials, exams and victory. Do not allow immaterial and stupid challenges of life truncate your efforts.
Cheers

Olabisi

well said Olabisi....TH77, hope u come out from this soon...its testing time for u...keep the faith...

nancy11

Nov 6, 2010
Hello,

I am the principal applicant & i got 5 points to fill up 67 pass marks from my husband.I have recently got the visa.However for few months i am having problems with my husband.He is torturing me mentally & physically & it has crossed the limit.Now i want to divorce him because i can't tolerate anymore.My question is--

Can i divorce him before landing in canada because i got 5 points from him? (i am now living in India).If i divorce him then will it affect my PR status or my visa will become invalid?Basically i want to go to canada alone(I don't wanna take him to canada).But i am confused whether my visa will be affected for him or not?

Please help me out.I am really in deep S*it.My husband has become very cruel to me.Please answer if anyone knows about it.

Nancy

vv2399

Nov 8, 2010
Nancy we re on the same boat, lets talk to each other, i also received my visa and planning to travel to canada. May be i cld suggest u something?.
my no is 9810236866.

tks

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Nancy,you already have your visa.Getting 5points fromyour partner would not affect anything now. I would still suggest you talk to him and sort thing out rather than seperating. You can land by yourself and he can come laterif you guys do not intend to land together.

nancy11

Nov 6, 2010
Thanks a lot fernendez for your valuable suggession :) are you 100% sure that the 5 points won't affect my visa or PR status? Because, when i will land in the canadian airport then the immigration officer will finally check the whole papers & if he/she finds that we are separated but got 5 points from my spouse then will he cancel my visa? some ppl saying that it won't affect my PR status & some are saying it will affect.I am really in mess.If i divorce him before landing canada, I mean from my country(right now i am living in India) then will it affect my visa or PR status also?

Please let me know coz i am not clear about this issue.

Nancy

birdihs

Jul 25, 2009
Dear Nancy ,
Don't you think if it comes to divorce,it would be easy in canada than in india. I know loads of divorce cases which are pending in indian courts. Anyone can delay any divorce case very easily in india. Being in legal mess before you go to canada would not be good for you .
I can understand pain and trauma you are going through . Its not easy living with partner who is cruel. But think it as your last pain before you go to canada. I studied your situation in details . So i would suggest you to land in canada,give your relation a last chance,if things dont improve you can go ahead for divorce very easily in canada after safeguarding your interests. I can explain you whole process if you want .
Regards ..