LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
canadavisa13 said:
sanv,

check the SINP website for more details,you should be able to get answers for your queries there.
:p do not become lazy and expect people here to read for you as well,if you want to become a pr at least start reading about it.
hi all,

it is only rational and logical that if a person is interested in getting pr he/she will go thru the relevant website and will read all the material to form an opinion and then will ask questions if some things are not clear to him/her. when i asked the question i had already gone thru the sask website u can see that i started this thread after pasting info from that website. i cudnt find anything on wes credential assessment, i mite have overlooked but whatever the reason being i cudnt find it. since i wanted to pursue prepping for my app proactively i asked asimple question on this forum. there was no need to be sarcastic if anyone knows abt it plz just give the answer if u know where i can find abt it paste the URL or ignore. dont form opinions abt being lazy etc. thank u

now again can anyone plz tell me for SINP 2014 do the principle applicant need to get his credentials assessed before applying? thank you all

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
check sinp website now, they published international skilled worker catagory's giudeline & how to achive points.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
sanv said:
hi all,

it is only rational and logical that if a person is interested in getting pr he/she will go thru the relevant website and will read all the material to form an opinion and then will ask questions if some things are not clear to him/her. when i asked the question i had already gone thru the sask website u can see that i started this thread after pasting info from that website. i cudnt find anything on wes credential assessment, i mite have overlooked but whatever the reason being i cudnt find it. since i wanted to pursue prepping for my app proactively i asked asimple question on this forum. there was no need to be sarcastic if anyone knows abt it plz just give the answer if u know where i can find abt it paste the URL or ignore. dont form opinions abt being lazy etc. thank u

now again can anyone plz tell me for SINP 2014 do the principle applicant need to get his credentials assessed before applying? thank you all
SINP did not ask for credential assessment of your education qualification unlike federal. however, If I were you, I would go for credential assessment as it will be required anyhow at a later stage when you apply for PR.

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Hi Friends,

How about starting a thread for who are interested in applying for SINP so that we can exchange our queries and knowledge so that it will be helpful for the aspirants, as we are running out of time, if interested we should act now.

vinodpopli

Aug 1, 2013
Canph said:
Hi Friends

M new in this forum n today i came to know abt snip. I have few questions from seniors.

Can any one let me know do they require assessment of my education document from Wes

I have 8 yr of exp In finance and done my graduation and master degree from distance learning not regular. So am I eligible for snip. Do I get any points for my master degree?

Please help me

thanks

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Can anyone help me
I m foregin worker working Saskatoon as a cook can I apply sinp

So far I know I have work six month need full time job offer

Can anyone pls tell me am I right plssss

rajimmigration

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
i m HR generalist...i dont have any relative n friends as per SINP
but i qualify as i score 63 points as per my age, education, experience, language
i have following querries:-

1. am i eligible to apply?
2. what is SETTLEMENT PLAN? and how can i proceed further?

Regards

rajimmigration

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
as its not mentioned in the website anywhere... as per my understanding credential assesmnet is not required.

Infact, its clearly mentioned that thy required TRANSCRIPTS of Post Secondary education.

i ll update u more once i get any other info regarding tht..

n thanks o be the initiator for this thread....really appreciate...
regards...

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
thank you all for ur input lets start preparing and share our experiences, may the new year bring canadian pr for us!

Canph

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
@raj and @SANV,

Have both of you taken IELTS, let me knw as am still to take it on 17th december.
Guys y dont we connect and share the experiences and application filing for SINP.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
Hi Rajimmigration, Canph, Sanv,

Lets help each other out as we all are looking to apply January 2nd under new program. I am also gathering information on SINP website.

Raj, settlement plan is for those who doesnt have a job offer. It is a questionnaire to show that you can establish yourself in the region without job offer. I am yet to create one for myself. Once I have done it, I will let you know.

I have question about federal forms. under SINP new guidelines it says you need to fill all federal forms and scan it to submit. are they talking about below federal forms? please let me know.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/prov-apply-application.asp

jrgene

Mar 28, 2012
Selangor,MY
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-13
Dear all,

Just want to make clarification, my occupation is under a regulated profession
is this mean that I need to submit an application to the regulated body for assessment
1st before i lodge my application?

Thanks to all