+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Slow processing time for PNP Outland files– Lets Find the Reason

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

Those who are PNP outland applicant might be aware of the fact that PNP files are moving very slowly. In fact, there is no movement after March 8th. So I was thinking if we can identify the actual reason of delayed processing time for PNP outland applications. I submitted my application on 28th April and there is no update yet.

Any PNP applicant from February onwards ordered GCMS note? If so, can you please share with us so that we can try to identify the reason for possible delays?

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

Those who are PNP outland applicant might be aware of the fact that PNP files are moving very slowly. In fact, there is no movement after March 8th. So I was thinking if we can identify the actual reason of delayed processing time for PNP outland applications. I submitted my application on 28th April and there is no update yet.

Any PNP applicant from February onwards ordered GCMS note? If so, can you please share with us so that we can try to identify the reason for possible delays?
Maybe there is a priority for CEC inland in order for them not to loose their job and be obliged to leave Canada. Maybe the federal government thinks ist needs are more important than the provinces'ones.
Maybe there is an office devoted to pnp outland and workers there are the worst. But that wait is TE

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe there is a priority for CEC inland in order for them not to loose their job and be obliged to leave Canada. Maybe the federal government thinks ist needs are more important than the provinces'ones.
Maybe there is an office devoted to pnp outland and workers there are the worst. But that wait is TE
yes I can understand all of them. by the way, did you order GCMS notes?

krazykm

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Passport Req..
04-10-2017
yes I can understand all of them. by the way, did you order GCMS notes?
i have been asking the very same question for the past couple of days, but no one seems to care :|

its a terrible feeling! waiting for almost half an year to get ontario invitation (profile had to be deleted and recreated so that they identify us), paying a fortune (at least for me, its a fortune) to get the nomination, wasting again one full year to get the nomination, and now watching people who applied after me (that includes FSW outland too) getting PPR rain! i really don't understand whats happening here!

i just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not at all fair! if i had known i would have declined the damn nomination! i would have got ITA without that by that time and would have got PPR by now!

and worst of it! i lost a golden job opportunity. my company had a permanent position in toronto for my profile. i am not able to apply because i dont have even PPR. it would have saved a lot of troble for me in initial days in canada if i had the job :(

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been asking the very same question for the past couple of days, but no one seems to care :|

its a terrible feeling! waiting for almost half an year to get ontario invitation (profile had to be deleted and recreated so that they identify us), paying a fortune (at least for me, its a fortune) to get the nomination, wasting again one full year to get the nomination, and now watching people who applied after me (that includes FSW outland too) getting PPR rain! i really don't understand whats happening here!

i just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not at all fair! if i had known i would have declined the damn nomination! i would have got ITA without that by that time and would have got PPR by now!

and worst of it! i lost a golden job opportunity. my company had a permanent position in toronto for my profile. i am not able to apply because i dont have even PPR. it would have saved a lot of troble for me in initial days in canada if i had the job :(
Yeah it is a shame, and doesn't make sense! In my case also, Ontario ahs reviewed almost all the documents submitted after ITA, it should be actually faster than FSW.. I am not expecting any update till September, as I am June AOR.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
if anyone can start a petition to the Immigration Mmister I would be more than willing to sign it. Its been over 3 months and not even our medicals have passed yet....its shameful the way they are playing with our lives and making us wait endlessly.

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Oh God
I am june AOR, pnp outland
Now i dont know for how long i have to wait for medical pass :(

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered GCMS notes. Hope to get it in first week August. Anyone else ordered GCMS?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I ordered GCMS notes. Hope to get it in first week August. Anyone else ordered GCMS?
GCMS notes before medical? I though they start to check the applications once check the medicals.