+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Slow processing time for PNP Outland files– Lets Find the Reason

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes I can understand all of them. by the way, did you order GCMS notes?
I ordered GCMS notes and received them, but they were not useful, my hadn't changed at all. After they rarived, I had medicals passed ( on June 12th), after a that IP 1 and NA, and since then, nothing, nothing at all!
I am lucky to have got an open work permit Visa, so I will be landing next month, but not on PPR and it will cost me a lot with insurance.

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Worth adding further details to fully understand the picture:-

1) PNP OID or EE?
2) Paper based application or electronic?
3) Which PNP? For example is OINP noticeably slower than other PNP's?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been asking the very same question for the past couple of days, but no one seems to care :|

its a terrible feeling! waiting for almost half an year to get ontario invitation (profile had to be deleted and recreated so that they identify us), paying a fortune (at least for me, its a fortune) to get the nomination, wasting again one full year to get the nomination, and now watching people who applied after me (that includes FSW outland too) getting PPR rain! i really don't understand whats happening here!

i just want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!! this is not at all fair! if i had known i would have declined the damn nomination! i would have got ITA without that by that time and would have got PPR by now!

and worst of it! i lost a golden job opportunity. my company had a permanent position in toronto for my profile. i am not able to apply because i dont have even PPR. it would have saved a lot of troble for me in initial days in canada if i had the job :(
yes i understand your pain. actually all PNP outland applicants are suffering this year. Surprisingly PNP processing was very fast in 2016.I have seen many PNP people got PPR last year less than 2 months time!

Not sure what is happening this year :(

Reactions: Fishal2017

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God
I am june AOR, pnp outland
Now i dont know for how long i have to wait for medical pass :(

According to current trend, people are waiting more than 90 days to get a medical result. You might have to wait till Christmas 2017 to get PPR, my friend

Reactions: JamR

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Worth adding further details to fully understand the picture:-

1) PNP OID or EE?
2) Paper based application or electronic?
3) Which PNP? For example is OINP noticeably slower than other PNP's?

I can give my details:

PNP outland
Province - NBPNP
Applied through express entry

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
I can give my details:

PNP outland
Province - NBPNP
Applied through express entry
It would be more useful to collect data from those who's application is taking longer than normal. There are many factors.

How long have you been waiting?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saw at the end of last year people passing medicals in less than a month... Something similar is happening with CIC applicants, seems FSW is the priority now. I hope they speed up the PNP applications soon...

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saw at the end of last year people passing medicals in less than a month... Something similar is happening with CIC applicants, seems FSW is the priority now. I hope they speed up the PNP applications soon...
yes . lets hope for the best

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Can you please share your detail timeline?

Have you ordered GCMS ever? If so do you mind sharing with us?
AoR: Jan 25 2017

Stream: PNP Ontario-Outland

VO: London (know by email)

Yes i have applied GCMS couple of time, and the latest one is having no change relative to previous one. My GCMS says R10 passed, medical passed, criminality passed, Education and IELTS for both (myself & spouse) checked and OK.

That's all

Reactions: Fishal2017

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes i have applied GCMS couple of time, and the latest one is having no change relative to previous one. My GCMS says R10 passed, medical passed, criminality passed, Education and IELTS for both (myself & spouse) checked and OK.

That's all
I have heard that they issue PPR letter in batches, meaning they will send bulk PPR email to people who are ready to get PR visa. Maybe you will get PPR email very soon.

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

That's all
We have the same timeline, anything noted on your security?

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Is there anyone here who has crossed 6 mnths and still awaiting news. Have you all tried reaching to respective VOs for details.
There are some who are reporting that they have rec'd ppr post asking for status to VO. It seems files were ready however not processed for ppr.