+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
You will be notified through EE account. You can get a nomination in 4 days if your SINP score and NOC is selected.
Hello
Do i need to wait for the draw only or shud i start some work before draw for example to look for a job in Saskatchewan, to assess myself in pre arrival scheme on Saskatchewan website etc??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello
Do i need to wait for the draw only or shud i start some work before draw for example to look for a job in Saskatchewan, to assess myself in pre arrival scheme on Saskatchewan website etc??
Once nominated and you submit documentation then processing averages around 42 weeks. Also, You don’t have work authorization so employers aren’t going to be looking at your application. Once you land in Saskatchewan as PR then you will have work authorization.

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Hello
I ve entered to bring a certain amount to canada in EE PRofile and submiited it but now i want to change the figure of amount ..can i change it?? Will it affect my profile...2 times the EE profile asked me how much canadian dollers i ll bring to canada..in one option it gave me some figures and i choose according to the funds i had but now i hav submiited my fees to the uk university and now i hv less amount from before but still acceptable range for canada...how can i change the amount figure??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thats y the person is asking for help to apply...
Believe person want someone to do the application for them because can’t afford consultant. The applicant must gather all documentation first and then start the application process. Then come back and ask questions but no one can walk the person through each step.

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
hey everyone! I submitted my SINP application today under NOC 1123. My question is, can I work in a different field or NOC once I get my PR status in SAK, or do I have to work in the same NOC field, and will that affect my status or my future citizenship application?