+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Experts, any suggestion how to move forward with SINP ? We got a score of 87/100. Our file has not been selected yet.
My IELTS has expired after submitting the file. Please advise, If I need to redo my IELTS.
Please advise if I can use my cousin as a Sponsor, but my cousin recently sponsored someone 1 month ago.

Please suggest if I can skip IELTS, if I get a sponsor. About the Sponsor, please advise who can sponsor us and how ?

My NOC code is 2172
Wow…87. That is an incredible score! You can’t skip IELTS and it needs to be valid. Your first cousin cannot sponsor you until the person your cousin sponsored gets PR and is living in Canada for at least 6 months.

Whar stream? EE - valid test. OID - Your test results cannot be more than two years old at the time of application.

Just to confirm…you have submitted EOI but have not been invited?

Last edited:

Garry_Parmar

May 31, 2018
Stream - IT- data analyst NOC Code 2172.
IELTS is valid till next year June, 2023. But we have already applied and just waiting from last year. Our file expired and we renewed. But during our file expiry and renewal, SINP draw came out and we were not not nominated. It is so discouraging, such a bad luck. We are devastated and don't know what should we do. Our immigration agent did not renew our file on time.

Yes we submitted EOI but we were not nominated and then our file expired after and year. My agent forgot to renew it, now I have applied again but my IELTS will expire next year 2023.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Stream - IT- data analyst NOC Code 2172.
IELTS is valid till next year June, 2023. But we have already applied and just waiting from last year. Our file expired and we renewed. But during our file expiry and renewal, SINP draw came out and we were not not nominated. It is so discouraging, such a bad luck. We are devastated and don't know what should we do. Our immigration agent did not renew our file on time.

Yes we submitted EOI but we were not nominated and then our file expired after and year. My agent forgot to renew it, now I have applied again but my IELTS will expire next year 2023.
Well your NOC hasn’t been drawn since January 2021. With a score of 87, if the NOC is drawn again then you should get a nomination.

kutus

Jul 26, 2022
hi all

Is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of what to do after submitted for Express Entry process(in order).
Recently SINP had minimum score of 69 (July14,2022) and mine is 68 with NOC 2263, and my spouse 0614. Luckily, both this NOC seems to be on-demand as I see it in last draws.

Need to apply SINP,PRINCE EDWARD ETC.

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps like job bank,ITA etc

Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)

:)

Garry_Parmar

May 31, 2018
Well your NOC hasn’t been drawn since January 2021. With a score of 87, if the NOC is drawn again then you should get a nomination.
Thank you so much @Naturgrl , I really appreciate for taking time and reply to me. Please advise, how can I found out which province is accepting NOC 2172. I have tried to look into various PNP programmes and NOC 2172 is not available anymore.
Besides this, Provinces are asking for Job offer from Province before I apply. This is impossible, I can't do it. I don't have anyone to get me a job offer from Canada and I can't find any other program in any Province, accepting foreign immigrants with NOC 2172 .

kutus

Jul 26, 2022
Thank you so much @Naturgrl , I really appreciate for taking time and reply to me. Please advise, how can I found out which province is accepting NOC 2172. I have tried to look into various PNP programmes and NOC 2172 is not available anymore.
Besides this, Provinces are asking for Job offer from Province before I apply. This is impossible, I can't do it. I don't have anyone to get me a job offer from Canada and I can't find any other program in any Province, accepting foreign immigrants with NOC 2172 .
enen

kutus

Jul 26, 2022
even same doubt i also have ,
how can I found out which province is accepting NOC 2269. I have tried to look into various PNP programmes and NOC 2269 is not available anymore.
I don't have anyone to get me a job offer from Canada and I can't find any other program in any Province, accepting foreign immigrants with NOC 2269.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your CRS score? 2172 is draw for OINP tech draw. You posted on another thread. Why don’t you want to do IELTS? Is your cousin a first cousin?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
even same doubt i also have ,
how can I found out which province is accepting NOC 2269. I have tried to look into various PNP programmes and NOC 2269 is not available anymore.
I don't have anyone to get me a job offer from Canada and I can't find any other program in any Province, accepting foreign immigrants with NOC 2269.
NOC 2269 doesn’t exist. What do you mean not available. What is your CRS score? Because of high Express Entry draws you are competing against those with high CRS score and those working/studying in Canada.

Garry_Parmar

May 31, 2018
What is your CRS score? 2172 is draw for OINP tech draw. You posted on another thread. Why don’t you want to do IELTS? Is your cousin a first cousin?
our CRS score is 387. I didn't know about the OINP tech draw. My consultant in Delhi, India mentioned we can't apply anywhere except PEI or Saskatchewan. Yes I have posted because, To get the IETLS score I had to retake the test so many times. It took a lot of my time.

Yes my cousin is a first cousin.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
our CRS score is 387. I didn't know about the OINP tech draw. My consultant in Delhi, India mentioned we can't apply anywhere except PEI or Saskatchewan. Yes I have posted because, To get the IETLS score I had to retake the test so many times. It took a lot of my time.

Yes my cousin is a first cousin.
Yeah CRS score is too low for OINP…want around 470. All you can is wait for SINP.

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
I received an ITA for SINP. Does anyone know an agent who can guide with the documentation and form filing in Bangalore. I don't want to take any chances.