Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
hi guys. can anyone give me ideas on the processing time of the sinp?my husband was applied under sinp by his employer july 2010.he received the certificate of nomination december 2010. his representative submitted the original documents to buffalo, usa together with the federal fees. (family included in the nomination). what would be the next step that he has to do and the fees that he still need to pay. when are we expecting the request for medical. we don't have ready money for the whole processing so we need your help for us to be prepared. thanks everyone

mmkk

xsoulwinx

Star Member
Mar 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2012
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-02-2012
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
15-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
1st week of November
piper said:
I want to participate in this forum because I want to learn more about Canada and equip myself with information.

I am from the Philippines. I finally got my VISA (work permit) (thank God). However, there was no instruction provided by the Canadian Embassy regarding what to do after the receipt of the visa. According to their website in Manila, there is a need to attend PDOS. However, I was informed by a friend that prior to PDOS, my employer should comply with the requirements of POLO. I want to ask if I should contact my employer whether they have submitted the requirements as there are set of guidelines on the recruitment and deployment of filipino workers to Canada.

I am under this program of SINP (skilled worker); I do have a job offer from my employer in Saskatchewan. Will my case still fall under this POLO?

I am not sure if I am on the right thread here, but since this links to PNP, I asked this anyway. Hope you expert guys help me as I am lost here. Thanks much and God bless.

bro, what is your job description? i am planning of changing my career and migrate to canada. any suggestions?

Hope42010

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Brazil
mmkk said:
hi guys. can anyone give me ideas on the processing time of the sinp?my husband was applied under sinp by his employer july 2010.he received the certificate of nomination december 2010. his representative submitted the original documents to buffalo, usa together with the federal fees. (family included in the nomination). what would be the next step that he has to do and the fees that he still need to pay. when are we expecting the request for medical. we don't have ready money for the whole processing so we need your help for us to be prepared. thanks everyone

mmkk
Hi,

SINP is all done meaning, now its up to CIC to carry out the rest of the process; timeline varies and your representative should be able to answer that for you. The other fees to pay are for medical exams (and the exams as well) and a fee to receive PR (right of residency). I believe its paid only by the appllicant and spouse, please look at CIC site to confirm my info, timeline and values to pay.

Good luck!

rubyalabar

Sep 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Nomination.....
21-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
26-10-2010
Med's Request
23-06-2010
Med's Done....
26-07-2010 (Aug.6 rec'vd by Ottawa)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2011
LANDED..........
04-02-2011
Hi BCguy, I think piper has already been nominated by the SINP and will have to submit her application for PR to CIC. But in order to start working for the employer who gave the permanent full time job offer, she applied for a work permit while the PR is in process.

I have friends who applied this way with a job offer from CNH Canada. They processed the SINP first then when it was approved they sent in a PR visa and work permit application simultaneously. Principal applicant went to SK first to start work then when thr PR Visa was issued, the family joined him.

BCguy said:
You are coming in as a Immigrant not a temporary foriegn worker,So No need for POEA,Are the other Immigrants to Canada going through POEA?????

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
Hello HOPE42010,

thanks for the reply. ill contact our representative. God bless u always.

mmkk

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To MMKK
SINP takes aprox 7-10 months for nomination and after that its depand on CIC Visa Post, because time duration does vary from visa post to visa post, now London Visa post is taking aprox 10 month.

mmkk

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january 7, 2011
Nomination.....
july 2010
Med's Request
july 24, 2011
Med's Done....
august 8, 2011
Passport Req..
november 4, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
december 31, 2011
to auhassan,

thanks you so much for the info. :)

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
auhassan said:
yes u r right i got nmination after 9 months and now moving one step forward to london
thanx
To MMKK
SINP takes aprox 7-10 months for nomination and after that its depand on CIC Visa Post, because time duration does vary from visa post to visa post, now London Visa post is taking aprox 10 month.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Hi all...

I have sent my SINP Family Member application on 17th March 2011. I was planning to send the application online and i made the profile with SINP online application website, but after that i planned to submit by mail and i haven't submitted my application online. On 21st March, 2011 i just got sign of "Application Received" on my online profile page and no email or anything. Is that fine?... No contact from SINP office in any regard up till now... Is that happened to everyone.. or i have missed something..?

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.