+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP WITH JOB OFFER APPLICATION 2018

Villager

Oct 7, 2017
Hi everyone my brother got nominated end of January( sinp with job offer ) my concern is that his job offer going to expire in may because it took nearly 20 months to get nomination.what if the Decision is not made by then... will it effect his pr or in case it expires after visa does he need to go through the whole process again if same company doesn’t hire him again.

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone my brother got nominated end of January( sinp with job offer ) my concern is that his job offer going to expire in may because it took nearly 20 months to get nomination.what if the Decision is not made by then... will it effect his pr or in case it expires after visa does he need to go through the whole process again if same company doesn’t hire him again.
Your brother got the nomination or just the job offer.If he just got the job offer and is expiring in May then he has to file for state nomination before that.Once he gets his state nomination then there is no problem

Reactions: Villager

Villager

Oct 7, 2017
Your brother got the nomination or just the job offer.If he just got the job offer and is expiring in May then he has to file for state nomination before that.Once he gets his state nomination then there is no problem
He got nomination.thanks for your reply...

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
hi Logan,

my journey till job approval was terrific.normally its takes 4 week maximum but mine took 10 weeks.
if your employer is active you will get it soon.if you not get in 4 week just tell your employer to keep calling and follow up with them.
the guy who was handling my case was in some conference for while so its took long i also visited personally at sinp office in regina.

hope for the best for you

Listenmeboi

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
hi Logan,

my journey till job approval was terrific.normally its takes 4 week maximum but mine took 10 weeks.
if your employer is active you will get it soon.if you not get in 4 week just tell your employer to keep calling and follow up with them.
the guy who was handling my case was in some conference for while so its took long i also visited personally at sinp office in regina.

hope for the best for you
Where to call them? They are not picking up the phone. It is always on the voicemail Employer services one I am talkin about. My employer applied for job approval in march and am still waiting. Thanks

Villager

Oct 7, 2017
Hello everyone I got question that do we need to maintain funds 3 months prior to file the application after nomination..as its job offer category nomination..or we can just show recent funds..and can we transfer these funds from the other account which is siblings’s joint saving account..meant to say it holds the applicant’s name and his sister’s name...applicant’s own account is old but doesn’t have sufficient funds

rookie royal

Apr 19, 2019