+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP, with employment offer, no update after way more than 16 weeks

Swati86

Oct 4, 2015
Bro did you apply from Pakistan or in Canada ?
Cause I applied in December 2018 i gor my nomination in 18 days under same category.
Contact me on whatsapp +923339262985
Or call me on my Canada no : +13064505829
Lets connect
Hey,
I am in the same boat, applied in Sep-2018 with job letter. Did you received PPR request ?

RSBOMB

Dec 9, 2019
Hi,

May I know if you have got any proclaim info about same.

How many weeks they actually took to process?

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Hi
I need help.

I am going to have a job offer under NOC code 1241 (NOC type B), the employer will also give me a valid SINP job approval letter
I am currently in saskatoon and pursuing a 2-year diploma. (Course will be completed by April 2021) I have a study permit valid till July 2021
I have a valid IELTS general test result with CLB 7 valid till 14 June 2021
I had 2-year, experience in NOC code 2232 in the last 10 years. (which is my intended occupation) in the last 10 years.

My important question is - If my job offer and SINP job approval letter are for NOC 1241, and my 2-year work experience in the last 10 years is in NOC code 2232 will be ok. Can I file my application under the category International skilled worker with an employment offer?

SINP website says - "Have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. There is no specific list of jobs, but your offer must be in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "O"

While filing the application, what care should be taken so my application will go only to International skilled workers with an employment offer. (from one of post I come to know Your application has gone into the existing work permit category)
As I am in Saskatoon (Canada) after my application is processed in @ a month, I will get the nomination. That will be around my course completion in April 2021.
Then what you suggest, first I apply for a work permit or for PR. As the work permit will take less time for processing, I can start the work. PR will take a long so after getting a work permit I should apply for PR OR I can apply for a work permit and PR both simultaneously.
Work permit I need to apply the one I need to apply after my study - Postgraduation work permit or one related to my Job offer and SINP job letter, or both will be same

Your time and help are greatly appreciated.

ijhassan2

Apr 4, 2021
Hi
I need help.

I am going to have a job offer under NOC code 1241 (NOC type B), the employer will also give me a valid SINP job approval letter
I am currently in saskatoon and pursuing a 2-year diploma. (Course will be completed by April 2021) I have a study permit valid till July 2021
I have a valid IELTS general test result with CLB 7 valid till 14 June 2021
I had 2-year, experience in NOC code 2232 in the last 10 years. (which is my intended occupation) in the last 10 years.

My important question is - If my job offer and SINP job approval letter are for NOC 1241, and my 2-year work experience in the last 10 years is in NOC code 2232 will be ok. Can I file my application under the category International skilled worker with an employment offer?

SINP website says - "Have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. There is no specific list of jobs, but your offer must be in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "O"

While filing the application, what care should be taken so my application will go only to International skilled workers with an employment offer. (from one of post I come to know Your application has gone into the existing work permit category)
As I am in Saskatoon (Canada) after my application is processed in @ a month, I will get the nomination. That will be around my course completion in April 2021.
Then what you suggest, first I apply for a work permit or for PR. As the work permit will take less time for processing, I can start the work. PR will take a long so after getting a work permit I should apply for PR OR I can apply for a work permit and PR both simultaneously.
Work permit I need to apply the one I need to apply after my study - Postgraduation work permit or one related to my Job offer and SINP job letter, or both will be same

Your time and help are greatly appreciated.
Hey, as long as you can prove that your NOC code has some corelation you should be good. Secondly, you should apply for Work Permit first as you can stay in canada with that. Work Permit would be closed-work permit as its related to pnp.

madho

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Hi Experience members

I have completed my Master Degree from Canada and I am currently outside Canada. I have not yet received my PGWP.

Recently I have received a JOB Offer in Saskatchewan, I want to apply PR under employer Job offer in NOC A :

1(a) Must I come to Canada and start working (6 month) as a pre-condition for my (SINP) PR to begin ?

OR

(b) Can I start my work remotly for Saskatchewan Job and proceed with (SINP) PR process ?

2.(a) Can some help to clarify if my application will go to "International skilled workers with an employment offer" ??

OR

(b)My application will be categorized into the existing work permit category or any other Category ?