+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP vs IELTS TRF validity.....vs Coronavirus

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Hi all,

I just wanted to share that on 27 Feb, I received an invitation to apply from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP) and currently I am in process of submitting my documents for further processing.

Further, my IELTS score is valid till 21-April (Clb 8) and my immigration agent is asking me to reappear for the IELTS before my current TRF gets expire. Now the situation is that because of Coronavirus, India is on complete lockdown for 21 days that means till 14-April I cannot appear for the exam and dont know how things will work or happen after 14th april.

Please suggest what should I do. I am running out of time and bcz of this virus I am helpless as everything is shut down in India.

Looking forward for genuine suggestions.

Micnab

Jan 26, 2020
Hi all,

I just wanted to share that on 27 Feb, I received an invitation to apply from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP) and currently I am in process of submitting my documents for further processing.

Further, my IELTS score is valid till 21-April (Clb 8) and my immigration agent is asking me to reappear for the IELTS before my current TRF gets expire. Now the situation is that because of Coronavirus, India is on complete lockdown for 21 days that means till 14-April I cannot appear for the exam and dont know how things will work or happen after 14th april.

Please suggest what should I do. I am running out of time and bcz of this virus I am helpless as everything is shut down in India.

I was also having similar situation . You need to apply stating that you will reappear for IELTS exam when things settle down.

pankazkashyap

Mar 20, 2020
I have same problem. Even date is also same. I was waiting for CAQ to study in Montreal and suddenly everything shut down due to Covid-19. Now my IELTS TRF is expired on 21 April.

Kaurnavi321

Jul 14, 2020
i am also under same situation please share solution.I have rec ITA on 12 nov 2019 and but still i have not get any reply my ielts is going to expire on 2nd aug my consultant also informing me to re appear for exam please suggest solution

Kaurnavi321

Jul 14, 2020
Hi all,

Please inform solution m under same situation

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
Please inform solution m under same situation
Hi, no option as of now. I appeared for the exam today and hoping that result will be positive. I even checked with mulitple team about the IELTS and got the same reply from everyone that I have to appear for the exam before the existing score expires. You should also do the same bcz actually there is no clarity on this on CIC or SINP website so its better to go for the exam and submit further before your profile expires automatically.

Kaurnavi321

Jul 14, 2020
So what about ur ITA FROM SINP THAT also canceled? And also inform about ur express entry profile status after ielts expire

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
No I have already submitted my application for PR review on 21 march. I am just updating my IELTS bcz same will get expire on 20 July. Further, express entry profile will also get expire if I will not update IELTS with longer validity.

Kaurnavi321

Jul 14, 2020
If ur ielts will expire on 20th july and u have given exam today then ur result Nd trf will come after 13 days which is after 20th july then i think profile will expire on 20 th july how will u make it active till resulr

Kaurnavi321

Jul 14, 2020
I had rec ita on 12 nov submitted docs by 10 jan i even get reply to wait more due to covid 19 and my ielts is going to expire on 2nd aug.please suggest m in tension and confused can i update ielts with lover score also if i get below 7 ?

Deep1340

Apr 29, 2019
If ur ielts will expire on 20th july and u have given exam today then ur result Nd trf will come after 13 days which is after 20th july then i think profile will expire on 20 th july how will u make it active till resulr
I appeared for computer based exam and I will get the TRF by 21 july. I also have other TRF's with low score so will update the same to avoid cancellation. Even I am not sure that will they consider low score or not but have no other option. I beleive they will consider this considering current situation as they know that IELTS centers were closed and people were not able to appear for exam on time.