Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
sasakaka said:
Oh, if you change your job now, all the efforts you did before is in vain because your sinp nomination is invalid.
you have to go though the process from the beginning, apply for new job approval letter from new employer, apply for sinp nomination, then go to cic stage. and there is no need for medical exam because your should withdraw your cic processing since your sinp nomination is invalid.
are you sure you wanna do this???
Yes, I have to change my job because i am a gradworks intern and my internship will end 30 April 2017. I got a new permanent job so i have to change it.
Why you think i should withdraw my CIC application?
My sinp nomination is still valid. I will have to apply for extension, as far as i know.

Thanks

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
rahman2 said:
Yes, I have to change my job because i am a gradworks intern and my internship will end 30 April 2017. I got a new permanent job so i have to change it.
My sinp nomination is still valid. I will have to apply for extension, as far as i know.

Thanks
is your sinp employment restricted?
if you apply under student category, it should be employer restricted.
is the job approval letter applied by your former employer?
if so you sinp nomination is only valid if you work for this employer. if you change employer this job approval letter is invalid, so does your sinp nomination and cic processing.

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
sasakaka said:
if so you sinp nomination is only valid if you work for this employer. if you change employer this job approval letter is invalid, so does your sinp nomination and cic processing.
I am going to apply for extension/revision. I was thinking there should be some transition period or something.

Yes it's employer restricted and approval letter is from my current employer.

I guess, my future/new employer have to apply for job approval and then i have to apply for revision/extension.
Am i not gonna get any transition time from one employer to another before they invalid my nomination?

Regards,

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasakaka said:
I totally agree with you. Then you have to ask your prospective employer to go through the same SINP process and first get your position approved, then your name and then you have to forward the revision form to SINP to get a new revised SINP certificate under the name of your new employer. I recently loses a great opportunity because their SINP account is expired and they were supposed to submit all the documents again so they can get their account reactivated but my employer wasn't willing to go through this hassle again. I don't know who is your new employer but I would say, don't force your new employer in the first month of your job to apply for your SINP, otherwise they can revoke their offer stating you didn't mention this in your interview.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
rahman2 said:

Thanks

How did you get your SINP based on a internship? Because your job is temporary right? What category did you apply under as?

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Wonderland_1010 said:
How did you get your SINP based on a internship? Because your job is temporary right? What category did you apply under as?
I was surprised too when i got my nomination ???
I applied under student category. My position is a GradWorks internship and i know some GradWorks intern who also got the SINP nomination that means without permanent job :(

Thanks

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
anzee84 said:
I totally agree with you. Then you have to ask your prospective employer to go through the same SINP process and first get your position approved, then your name and then you have to forward the revision form to SINP to get a new revised SINP certificate under the name of your new employer. I recently loses a great opportunity because their SINP account is expired and they were supposed to submit all the documents again so they can get their account reactivated but my employer wasn't willing to go through this hassle again. I don't know who is your new employer but I would say, don't force your new employer in the first month of your job to apply for your SINP, otherwise they can revoke their offer stating you didn't mention this in your interview.
Really sad to hear your news Anzee.

Yeah the problem is did not talk about SINP to my new employer so i was hoping that i will get at least 1 or 2 months to work for my new employer and then i can convinced them to apply for me.
Unless they are familiar with the SINP system, i think it would be rude to ask for SINP in your first day of employment :(

Thanks

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
rahman2 said:
I was surprised too when i got my nomination ???
I applied under student category. My position is a GradWorks internship and i know some GradWorks intern who also got the SINP nomination that means without permanent job :(

Thanks

That is strange....usually they will ask if the position is permanent or not......

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
rahman2 said:
I am going to apply for extension/revision. I was thinking there should be some transition period or something.

Yes it's employer restricted and approval letter is from my current employer.

I guess, my future/new employer have to apply for job approval and then i have to apply for revision/extension.
Am i not gonna get any transition time from one employer to another before they invalid my nomination?

Regards,
it is not a revision or extension, it is a totally new application process since your current nomination is invalid.
you have to apply for a new letter, nomination and then go to cic stage.
just the same when you did it for the same time, nothing to do with revision or extension.

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahman2 said:
Really sad to hear your news Anzee.

Yeah the problem is did not talk about SINP to my new employer so i was hoping that i will get at least 1 or 2 months to work for my new employer and then i can convinced them to apply for me.
Unless they are familiar with the SINP system, i think it would be rude to ask for SINP in your first day of employment :(

Thanks
True... Here is the link which can help you to learn how to move further.
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/85136-request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form.pdf

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
sasakaka said:
it is not a revision or extension, it is a totally new application process since your current nomination is invalid.
you have to apply for a new letter, nomination and then go to cic stage.
just the same when you did it for the same time, nothing to do with revision or extension.
I am not sure why you are saying my current nomination is invalid. I am still working for my employer who nominated me for SINP.I just accepted my new job offer. I will change my job in next month. Are you trying to say my SINP will be invalid when i start new job?

Please check this document here
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/93921-93379-Instructions%20to%20Request%20a%20Revision%20and%20or%20Extension%20to%20a%20Certificate%20of%20Nomination.pdf

Especially this part
Examples of reasons you may request a Revision and/or Extension:
 IRCC requests a revised and/or extended nomination certificate.
You have a new job offer from the same or different employer.
 You and/or your accompanying family members have obtained new passports.
 Your nomination certificate is expiring or has expired and you require additional time to submit
your application for permanent residency.
 You have updated your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

rahman2

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
Wonderland_1010 said:
That is strange....usually they will ask if the position is permanent or not......
Yes they knew it was a temporary position. GradWorks internship program is part of Government so they know what they were doing ;D

anzee84

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahman2 said:
Yes they knew it was a temporary position. GradWorks internship program is part of Government so they know what they were doing ;D
lol, well you don't need to tell anything to your current employer about this SINP thing, just focus on your new employer and I would say ask for a new SINP certificate once you join them...probably after a month or so.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
rahman2 said:
I am not sure why you are saying my current nomination is invalid. I am still working for my employer who nominated me for SINP.I just accepted my new job offer. I will change my job in next month. Are you trying to say my SINP will be invalid when i start new job?

Please check this document here
http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/93921-93379-Instructions%20to%20Request%20a%20Revision%20and%20or%20Extension%20to%20a%20Certificate%20of%20Nomination.pdf

Especially this part
Examples of reasons you may request a Revision and/or Extension:
 IRCC requests a revised and/or extended nomination certificate.
You have a new job offer from the same or different employer.
 You and/or your accompanying family members have obtained new passports.
 Your nomination certificate is expiring or has expired and you require additional time to submit
your application for permanent residency.
 You have updated your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Yes it is invalid when you work for your new employer.
there is other budy who had the same situation with you and he just asked his new employer to apply JAL and got the nomination again.
the time for this change is the same with stating a new application.