Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I was rejected on flimsy grounds - Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience related to their post secondary education.

I need help in drafting a letter to ask SINP to review its decision.. Will it lead to nomination successfully

NOC 2171.. I am a Bachelor of Business Administration as per WES, Also I have submitted NOC 9213 Supervisor/Manager experience letter which is in line with my education..

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
SMani said:
You do not meet the work experience requirement under the International Skilled Worker Category Occupations In-Demand category that states an applicant must have a minimum of one year of work experience related to their post secondary education.

I need help in drafting a letter to ask SINP to review its decision.. Will it lead to nomination successfully

NOC 2171.. I am a Bachelor of Business Administration as per WES, Also I have submitted NOC 9213 Supervisor/Manager experience letter which is in line with my education..
Sorry to hear that. Could you please share when did you apply your application. You seem to have experience relevant to your qualification. You can ask for 2nd review but bear it mind it takes ages. You better apply again in January next month. SINP will most probably open Occupation in demand category again next month.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMani said:

Your NOC isn't related to your education. If you applied under NOC 2171, it doesn't matter if you have experience. Business Administration isn't related to NOC 2171. You need a computer science bachelor for NOC 2171

http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/qc/job_futures/statistics/2171.shtml

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
I have reapplied in jan'16 under 2171 with a new reference letter.. If they reject I will try 2175...Since I have 16 yrs experience I will not give up..

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
SMani said:
I have reapplied in jan'16 under 2171 with a new reference letter.. If they reject I will try 2175...Since I have 16 yrs experience I will not give up..
You made an unnecessary mistake, how can you use reference letter of work experience in business to apply for an NOC that is IT related? The experience you have that is related to the noc you are using to apply is what counts. If your work experience is in business and not IT, i suggest you check NOC 4163 or 6221 instead, those are the only NOCs available under SINP that may fit your work experience except if your work experience is in line with 2171, then there's no reason why they should reject you

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
SMani said:
Hello Smani,

This is what you need to do for the Jan'16 intake or next intake you need to Apply

Show NOC 2171 as many years experience you want but to that you need to show below NOC 4163 as part of your NOC with respect to Education

NOC 4163- Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants

As per SINP GUIDE, NOC 4163 Skilled Professions "A" and you need to show only one year of experience related to BBA
Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants conduct research, formulate policies
and manage programs to stimulate industrial and commercial business investment or tourism in urban and rural
areas, or to promote commercial or industrial products and services. They are employed by government
departments, international organizations, marketing firms and business associations or may be self-employed
Main duties
Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants perform some or all of the following
duties:
• Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in
urban and rural areas
• Design market research questionnaires
• Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential
and future trends
• Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and
commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
• Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
• Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning
development opportunities
• Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures
and requirements for government approval
• Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
• Evaluate customer service and store environments
• Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
• Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial
investment and development.
• Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
• Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
• Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
Employment requirements
• A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required

Regards
Charan

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
charan_yalala said:
Hello Smani,

This is what you need to do for the Jan'16 intake or next intake you need to Apply

Show NOC 2171 as many years experience you want but to that you need to show below NOC 4163 as part of your NOC with respect to Education

NOC 4163- Business Development Officers and Marketing Researchers and Consultants

As per SINP GUIDE, NOC 4163 Skilled Professions "A" and you need to show only one year of experience related to BBA
Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants conduct research, formulate policies
and manage programs to stimulate industrial and commercial business investment or tourism in urban and rural
areas, or to promote commercial or industrial products and services. They are employed by government
departments, international organizations, marketing firms and business associations or may be self-employed
Main duties
Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants perform some or all of the following
duties:
• Develop policies and administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in
urban and rural areas
• Design market research questionnaires
• Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional or national areas to assess development potential
and future trends
• Plan development projects and co-ordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and
commercial enterprises, community and business associations and government agencies
• Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital
• Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning
development opportunities
• Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals and provide advice on procedures
and requirements for government approval
• Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
• Evaluate customer service and store environments
• Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
• Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial
investment and development.
• Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
• Plan and develop E-commerce strategies
• Provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses.
Employment requirements
• A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required

Regards
Charan

Thanks , WILL DO THE SAME

ejazgfk

Jan 27, 2017
Dear,
i got my case ineligible for the following mentioned reason i applied . Now i have particular amount in my account and secondly i am not sure about my experience as why they have rejected it. Could any body help me here?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You do not meet a minimum of 60 out of 100 points on the point assessment grid.

Proof of Transferable Settlement Funds
You do not meet the SINP settlement fund requirements. The evidence provided did not show proof
of maintaining the minimum settlement fund amount of $22,603 CAD for three months prior to your
application.
Work Experience Credentials
You do not meet the work experience requirement which states that you must have at least one
year of experience, in the past 10 years, related to your education, in an occupation which is
in‐demand in Saskatchewan. Your work experience is not related to NOC 2171, but is related to
NOC 1121, which is not an occupation in demand. You do not meet criteria.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please recommend me what to Do Here should i go for secondary review or should wait for next intake. I have done Bachlors in Socialogy and Masters in International relations but have experience of Business Analyst