+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - Return application

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
Hi guys! Can you give me an advice regarding my sinp application.
I recently received an email from SINP regarding my application.
It was said in the email that I need to submit all the missing documents that they needed and a link was also provided.
The link stated that I need to reapply for SINP and the verdict of my status is returned application.
Does this mean that I need to reapply for SINP or do I need to submit just the missing documents?.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
kemerloo said:
It was said in the email that I need to submit all the missing documents that they needed and a link was also provided.
The link stated that I need to reapply for SINP and the verdict of my status is returned application.
Does this mean that I need to reapply for SINP or do I need to submit just the missing documents?.
please provide your email to try to understand if they are inviting you to apply sinp next year or only upload missing documents.

are a express entry candidate?

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemerloo said:
I have the same situation. Unfortunately it means your application is returned, so as mine. further sending documents has no sense - I tried to do so, but got a response to my letter that application is returned so they can't take these docs. Phrase about reapplying is not more then polite words. Of course, we can reapply next time when this programm opens again... means next year ::) ::)

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
tetunte said:
please provide your email to try to understand if they are inviting you to apply sinp next year or only upload missing documents.

are a express entry candidate?

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to consider you under the SINP with an Employment Offer Category. Assessment under this program are limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required qualifications. Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing document.

We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents.

*This was the email that I received from SINP.

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
LarysaG said:
I have the same situation. Unfortunately it means your application is returned, so as mine. further sending documents has no sense - I tried to do so, but got a response to my letter that application is returned so they can't take these docs. Phrase about reapplying is not more then polite words. Of course, we can reapply next time when this programm opens again... means next year ::) ::)
Hi LarysaG,

Do you have a job offer and confirmation?
Have you tried reapplying again with all the missing documents?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
kemerloo said:
Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to consider you under the SINP with an Employment Offer Category. Assessment under this program are limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required qualifications. Please refer to the attached document for a list of missing document.

We encourage you to reapply once you have gathered the necessary forms and documents.

It means you have to make a new application. Just include the missing documents they stated. Plenty of slots in the Employment Offer category.

LarysaG

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kemerloo said:
Hi LarysaG,

Do you have a job offer and confirmation?
Have you tried reapplying again with all the missing documents?
Hi,
I have no JO, I applied under Express Entry Sub-category. And I haven't reapplyed. But I'll try soon. Maybe it will be moer sucessfull, mey be rejected again... Of course if it's possible to apply online now.

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
bellaluna said:
It means you have to make a new application. Just include the missing documents they stated. Plenty of slots in the Employment Offer category.
thank you so much!:)

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
The "International Skilled Worker - Occupations In-Demand Sub-Category" has just been re-opened! Pleas check SINP's website for more info and to download the Application Guide. Create or re-create your profile, upload all the docs requires asap, before it's too late!

Best of luck!

ss1122

Apr 27, 2015
Kimberloo: Seems, Your application in Job Employment Category is returned due to "NO JOB OFFER". Hence, being a mandate, SINP have refused your application in said category else they would have gone ahead for processing in case you would have shared correct docs of Job Offer & SINP Approval Letter.

kemerloo

Star Member
Feb 21, 2013
ss1122 said:
Kimberloo: Seems, Your application in Job Employment Category is returned due to "NO JOB OFFER". Hence, being a mandate, SINP have refused your application in said category else they would have gone ahead for processing in case you would have shared correct docs of Job Offer & SINP Approval Letter.
I already submitted my application online. I have a permanent job offer. SINP officer said I can reapply just make sure all the missing documents will be included this time.

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017

Hi They have policy that they allow you to provide all pending documents in 45 days, if you have fail to provide those documents the application will process to next step. see below

"Basic Review
  • Applications that pass pre-screening stage will go through a basic review.
  • We conduct basic reviews to make sure all the documents in the application package have the required information for that category.
  • If needed, we'll send you a letter asking you to provide us more documentation within 45 days. You'll have to email these to us (we'll provide you the instructions in the letter).
    • When we receive the documents we asked for, your application will continue to the next stage for criteria assessment.
    • We'll send you a reminder letter at 30 days when we don't receive the documents we asked for.
    • If we don't receive the documents within the 45 day time frame, your application will continue to the next stage for criteria assessment as it was originally submitted. However, note that this may result in your application being deemed ineligible."

cjdesk

Nov 8, 2017
Hi They have policy that they allow you to provide all pending documents in 45 days, if you have fail to provide those documents the application will process to next step. see below

"Basic Review
  • Applications that pass pre-screening stage will go through a basic review.
  • We conduct basic reviews to make sure all the documents in the application package have the required information for that category.
  • If needed, we'll send you a letter asking you to provide us more documentation within 45 days. You'll have to email these to us (we'll provide you the instructions in the letter).
    • When we receive the documents we asked for, your application will continue to the next stage for criteria assessment.
    • We'll send you a reminder letter at 30 days when we don't receive the documents we asked for.
    • If we don't receive the documents within the 45 day time frame, your application will continue to the next stage for criteria assessment as it was originally submitted. However, note that this may result in your application being deemed ineligible."
SO check your Emails if they have send any Email or not.