+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP profile expired

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
thanks for your feedback brother. But i haven't gotten to this stage ye as you've described. I am at the initial stages where i have just created my SINP Profile awaiting to be drawn. it's not as if i have been drawn already. I just created my SINP Expression of Interest and have submitted it. but though the status shows "SUBMITTED", i did not receive any notification in Oasis. that's my problem. so i'm just wondering whether indeed my EOI has been submitted so that i don't miss the opportunity been selected in the subsequent draws.
Oh my bad Status Submitted means you are on track no notifications will be sent however if you got selected no instant changes in initial data will be allowed including Passport Numbet EE# Job seeker # and address make sure all is set accurate for both your EOI and EE and double check otherwise you will be overwhelmed with emails exchange and stress
All best of luck

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
Oh my bad Status Submitted means you are on track no notifications will be sent however if you got selected no instant changes in initial data will be allowed including Passport Numbet EE# Job seeker # and address make sure all is set accurate for both your EOI and EE and double check otherwise you will be overwhelmed with emails exchange and stress
All best of luck
thanks a lot man for your feedback. very grateful