+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP profile expired

Harry786786

Sep 12, 2020
Hi All my SINP profile has expired so tried to resubmit a new EOI from the same account. But it's showing old EOI number and expiry date after the submission. And if I try to create new account and then submit EOI it's saying profile with same passport already exists.I have written mail to them but am not sure when can I get reply from them.Please help in this matter.

Regards
Harry

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
Hi All my SINP profile has expired so tried to resubmit a new EOI from the same account. But it's showing old EOI number and expiry date after the submission. And if I try to create new account and then submit EOI it's saying profile with same passport already exists.I have written mail to them but am not sure when can I get reply from them.Please help in this matter.

Regards
Harry

They usually take 4/5 days to reply . As per their info : " If your EOI is at submitted status , then your EOI is eligible for future invitations , You can ignore the Expiry date"

Though this is quite confusing , but I got such reply from them !!!!

saikatau

Oct 15, 2019
They usually take 4/5 days to reply . As per their info : " If your EOI is at submitted status , then your EOI is eligible for future invitations , You can ignore the Expiry date"

Thank you for your suggestion. I will do the same, and update my situation here.

saikatau

Oct 15, 2019

Many thanks. I will do the same.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
just checking, when your EOI expires, do they officially send you an email to notify you first? or they delete your old profile? please help

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
just checking, when your EOI expires, do they officially send you an email to notify you first? or they delete your old profile? please help
No they don't, i recieved an ITA SINP and did not notice that my EoI profile will expire in 10 days ( In 10 days i would have finished a year from the date i created the profile), by coincidence i have sent them an inquiry about a form i had to fill, and thats when they told me although your ITA expires in 90 days you have only one week to complete and submit your application.

Reactions: kofiowusuboateng

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
No they don't, i recieved an ITA SINP and did not notice that my EoI profile will expire in 10 days ( In 10 days i would have finished a year from the date i created the profile), by coincidence i have sent them an inquiry about a form i had to fill, and thats when they told me although your ITA expires in 90 days you have only one week to complete and submit your application.
wow, i see. thanks for the feedback

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
I submitted a SINP Expression of Interest last 2 weeks and subsequently sent SINP administration an email after clicking on the Submit Expression of Interest” button. I wanted to check from SINP administration whether indeed my EOI has been submitted. they responded saying Once I click on the “Submit Expression of Interest” button, my EOI will be submitted and I will receive a notification in Oasis. and that I will only be notified by email if my EOI is selected in a draw and I am invited to submit a complete application.

However, i did not receive any notification in Oasis after clicking on the submit button. my EOI Profile status shows "SUBMIT" though after i last submitted the EOI (2 weeks ago). I want to find out whether you guys received a notification in Oasis as they're saying? or there's a problem with my profile?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I submitted a SINP Expression of Interest last 2 weeks and subsequently sent SINP administration an email after clicking on the Submit Expression of Interest” button. I wanted to check from SINP administration whether indeed my EOI has been submitted. they responded saying Once I click on the “Submit Expression of Interest” button, my EOI will be submitted and I will receive a notification in Oasis. and that I will only be notified by email if my EOI is selected in a draw and I am invited to submit a complete application.

However, i did not receive any notification in Oasis after clicking on the submit button. my EOI Profile status shows "SUBMIT" though after i last submitted the EOI (2 weeks ago). I want to find out whether you guys received a notification in Oasis as they're saying? or there's a problem with my profile?
Your application is obviously not submitted, go back to part 1
Go through all screens IN EACH SCREEN click save and when applicable click CHECK FOR COMPLETENESS
Same applies to part Two.

And finally click check ALL SCREENS for completeness. Only then move to payment screen pay 350$ via CC.

And then you will receive an AOR indicating that your application is submitted. Don't miss your invitation work quickly but accurately.

Make sure you follow the instructions for example: Principal applicant and spouse have to fill federal forms like Schedule A form, additional family information form, and (i remeber a part was a declaration form) for both each in his related screen.

Good luck

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

Regards
Harry
Don't worry just ignore the warning that the profile exist with this passport. create a new EOI and submit it. I already asked the same question and they answered me that "ignore the warning". Hope its help. Best of luck.

kofiowusuboateng

Mar 1, 2020
Your application is obviously not submitted, go back to part 1
Go through all screens IN EACH SCREEN click save and when applicable click CHECK FOR COMPLETENESS
Same applies to part Two.

And finally click check ALL SCREENS for completeness. Only then move to payment screen pay 350$ via CC.

And then you will receive an AOR indicating that your application is submitted. Don't miss your invitation work quickly but accurately.

Make sure you follow the instructions for example: Principal applicant and spouse have to fill federal forms like Schedule A form, additional family information form, and (i remeber a part was a declaration form) for both each in his related screen.

Good luck
thanks for your feedback brother. But i haven't gotten to this stage ye as you've described. I am at the initial stages where i have just created my SINP Profile awaiting to be drawn. it's not as if i have been drawn already. I just created my SINP Expression of Interest and have submitted it. but though the status shows "SUBMITTED", i did not receive any notification in Oasis. that's my problem. so i'm just wondering whether indeed my EOI has been submitted so that i don't miss the opportunity been selected in the subsequent draws.