+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP PIU Refusal - unclear if Ban or not ?

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi All i received an SINP PIU letter stating as follows i am not sure does this mean Ban or does it mean i can re-apply after 6 months ? Also how do i get it clarified, whats the best way to confirm this ?

“As a result, your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit.
Please note that you are not eligible for a second review.”

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All i received an SINP PIU letter stating as follows i am not sure does this mean Ban or does it mean i can re-apply after 6 months ? Also how do i get it clarified, whats the best way to confirm this ?

“As a result, your application has been deemed ineligible by the Program Integrity Unit.
Please note that you are not eligible for a second review.”
It looks like you were just refused. It doesn't look like a ban unless there's more to the letter that you haven't posted.

Reactions: utom1987

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi Scylla actually its for my brother! and there is nothing else in the letter that states ban !it just mentions the reasons after we clarified via the documents and the in the end the follows
Please note that you are not eligible for a second review.
Misrepresentation is against immigration law in Canada. Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact the Program Integrity Unit by email “

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi Scylla actually its for my brother! and there is nothing else in the letter that states ban !it just mentions the reasons after we clarified via the documents and the in the end the follows
Misrepresentation is against immigration law in Canada. Information on any misrepresentation in your application may be shared with the federal government represented by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact the Program Integrity Unit by email “
Why can't your brother come here and ask these questions? Also why can't you post the full letter? I know you're showing us half the letter to read because it doesn't show any reasons. Post the full contents of the letter.

Last edited:

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Why can't your brother come here and ask these questions? Also why can't you post the full letter? I know you're showing us half the letter to read because it doesn't show any reasons. Post the full contents of the letter.
because he doesnt use this forum! and please dont digress from the real question. i dont need to post the letter ! i came here to see if someone else also got similar letter . if nobody would be able to help here i will get this info verified by a lawyer at these forums !

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post the full refusal letter. It's hard to comment based on only seeing parts of it.

Reactions: rilyn14

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
because he doesnt use this forum! and please dont digress from the real question. i dont need to post the letter ! i came here to see if someone else also got similar letter . if nobody would be able to help here i will get this info verified by a lawyer at these forums !
If you're not going to post the full contents for this letter, then don't expect any useful information from us. We spend volunteer time trying to help you based on full and complete information sourced from immigration documents or detailed context - that is the basic minimum you're expected to provide.

So you basically want to give me a half story about a refusal by cutting out the more-important half of the letter but you want an accurate answer. How does that make any sense? FYI - You're the one coming to me for a favour, not the other way around. Go pay a lawyer.

Reactions: Copingwithlife

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

So you want an opinion on a letter received , but you don’t want to post the full letter ? The indignation of it all being asked to clarify what what was received . Good luck with the lawyer on only giving them half the information. No wonder lawyers charge and arm & a leg

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
So you want an opinion on a letter received , but you don’t want to post the full letter ? The indignation of it all being asked to clarify what what was received . Good luck with the lawyer on only giving them half the information. No wonder lawyers charge and arm & a leg
Yes i dont want to post the letter ‘ if you dont want to help dont comment !

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
If you're not going to post the full contents for this letter, then don't expect any useful information from us. We spend volunteer time trying to help you based on full and complete information sourced from immigration documents or detailed context - that is the basic minimum you're expected to provide.

So you basically want to give me a half story about a refusal by cutting out the more-important half of the letter but you want an accurate answer. How does that make any sense? FYI - You're the one coming to me for a favour, not the other way around. Go pay a lawyer.
well i posted the thread for people who dont dive deep into other people’s problems . i think if i have said that i wont post the entire letter as it has personal information then i dont expect a comment from you either!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes i dont want to post the letter ‘ if you dont want to help dont comment !
Unfortunately if you don’t post the letter, no one can tell you if you are banned or not. Consult an immigration lawyer rather than ask volunteers and then you can give the lawyer all the information in confidentiality. This is a volunteer forum so pay someone for advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
well i posted the thread for people who dont dive deep into other people’s problems . i think if i have said that i wont post the entire letter as it has personal information then i dont expect a comment from you either!
We need to see the full text of the letter to determine if you have been given a ban from the province or not. You can post the letter without personal details by removing any sections with personal information. If you would prefer not to post this information to the forum, then your best bet is to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you. Good luck.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hi @utom1987,
Please ask your 'brother' to write an email to SINP or PIU and inquire whether you can resubmit the application.