+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Shoukat Halani

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dear Members; could you please guide me

1) how much points are awarded in SINP for WES equivalent "Secondary School Diploma"; is it 12 points or 15 points.

2) Can I show my provident fund and gratuity fund as my settlement fund.

Thank you very much.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Congratulation

Could you able to share information regarding the reason for rejection on the first attempt so we learn and not make the same mistake again
Thank you,

My educational diploma which is related with my occupation is not included in my ECA. I had ECA only for my Masters and Graduation, they rejected my application on the ground that my education is mismatched with my occupation/experience. I revalidated my ECA from WES and included my PGDMM, and reapply SINP.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Dear Fellows,
I am struggling about my NOC & wonder the score I could get in Skilled Work Experience.

I have 10 years experience all the way from a purchasing agent (NOC 1225) to purchasing manager (NOC 0113)
5 years NOC 1225 - from junior to senior agent
-> 2 years in Company A
-> 3 years in Company B
5 years NOC 0113 - from assistant manager to manager
-> 3 tears in Company B
-> 2 years in Company C

Please advise whether I should take NOC 1225 or NOC 0113
If it's NOC 0113, should I take 5 years (10 points) or 10 years (20 points)?

Thank you so much!
you can claim ten years work experience points with both noc's in work experience section. I read so many times people from this thread claimed points with different noc's.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

gmon

Aug 14, 2013
Dear Experts, I have recently got ICT offer, LMIA exempt from my employer for Saskatchewan and will be landing in a few months time. I am inclined to apply for SINP PNP program.
-> I have 16 years of IT consulting experience. will be coming to Canada as Manager, IT consulting - couldn't able to find what is the NOC code for this.
-> Will my ICT offer be an eligible offer for applying SINP. will it carry any points.
-> My graduation in 2005 was in Civil engineering and all my experience in IT consulting. Looking at the comments in the forum, i am worried if I will be rejected in SINP. Is there any way to overcome that or shall i ask my employer to transfer me to some other province?

I really appreciate your advice. Thanks!!

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Thank you,

My educational diploma which is related with my occupation is not included in my ECA. I had ECA only for my Masters and Graduation, they rejected my application on the ground that my education is mismatched with my occupation/experience. I revalidated my ECA from WES and included my PGDMM, and reapply SINP.
Thanks a lot for the valuable information.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Dear Experts, I have recently got ICT offer, LMIA exempt from my employer for Saskatchewan and will be landing in a few months time. I am inclined to apply for SINP PNP program.
-> I have 16 years of IT consulting experience. will be coming to Canada as Manager, IT consulting - couldn't able to find what is the NOC code for this.
-> Will my ICT offer be an eligible offer for applying SINP. will it carry any points.
-> My graduation in 2005 was in Civil engineering and all my experience in IT consulting. Looking at the comments in the forum, i am worried if I will be rejected in SINP. Is there any way to overcome that or shall i ask my employer to transfer me to some other province?

I really appreciate your advice. Thanks!!
I think, you can try to get SINP approved job offer from your employer then you can eligible to apply for PNP even your education is not match, I not 100 percent sure but you can check on SINP website.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends

whether we required LMIA approval to apply for Employment offer SINP PNP if we already have SINP approved job offer.

gmon

Aug 14, 2013
I think, you can try to get SINP approved job offer from your employer then you can eligible to apply for PNP even your education is not match, I not 100 percent sure but you can check on SINP website.
Thanks so much for your response. i have reached out to various sources but still confused if LMIA exempt ICT offer can be used for PNP. Couldnt able to understand much from SINP site as well. I don't want to get trapped in Saskatchewan if there is no scope of PNP based PR. At this time i think my employer can still transfer me to Alberta or other provinces.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Dear Friends,

I got invitation letter for SINP in May 2020 and sent paper based application in August 2020...I am waiting for AOR.
I need guidance that my passport is expired in next year and I wish to renew it from now.....
so after renew where to send information through web form r how? and need to inform to Saskatchewan also? and

it is advisable to renew passport in between because if i not renew now then it will be expired in between process of immigration as immigration process takes 15 months after AOR...

Please guide if anyone have experience or knowledge...

Gurjantsony

Feb 24, 2020
How much time to get nominated after in process (oid)?

My Timeline:-
ITA: 25th August
Submitted: 20th October
IN PROCESS: December
Nomination: Waiting...
and

How much time to get Visa after nomination?