+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

My EOI expired on Sep 21, 2020. I am trying to resubmit the EOI but the EOI expiry date doesn't change. I have even tried cancelling the EOI completely and refilling the form again but the expiry still remains the same.

How to resubmit / renew the EOI after expiry?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi all,

My EOI expired on Sep 21, 2020. I am trying to resubmit the EOI but the EOI expiry date doesn't change. I have even tried cancelling the EOI completely and refilling the form again but the expiry still remains the same.

How to resubmit / renew the EOI after expiry?
Delete and re-create

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
Dear All,

I got my invitation to apply yesterday. I tried filling the form but encountered the issue below:

Please assist me; I am unable to proceed beyond the Education Records Step as seen below, it pops up the error in red: You have not yet indicated if you have entered all of your education. If you have, please click 'Yes' for the 'Have you entered all of your applicable education?' field. If you have not, please enter all your education before checking for completeness.

How can I proceed, please?

Adams

idonor

Oct 20, 2015
Dear All,

I got my invitation to apply yesterday. I tried filling the form but encountered the issue below:

Please assist me; I am unable to proceed beyond the Education Records Step as seen below, it pops up the error in red: You have not yet indicated if you have entered all of your education. If you have, please click 'Yes' for the 'Have you entered all of your applicable education?' field. If you have not, please enter all your education before checking for completeness.

Adams
You have not yet indicated if you have entered all of your education. If you have, please click 'Yes' for the 'Have you entered all of your applicable education?' field
If you have not, please enter all your education before checking for completeness. (Using the 'enter-change education information)

adamsNGA1505

Oct 23, 2020
You have not yet indicated if you have entered all of your education. If you have, please click 'Yes' for the 'Have you entered all of your applicable education?' field
If you have not, please enter all your education before checking for completeness. (Using the 'enter-change education information)
Dear Idonor,
Many thanks for your response. Yes I have entered my hightest level of education for which I had WES evaluation for.
Then the missing section on my screen is where to click 'yes' _ i have entered all my education". I sent an email to saska immigration with screenshots but yet to get a response.

Thank you.
Adams

Reactions: idonor

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Dear All,

Adams
Congratulation.
what is your point and NOC code

machinator

Feb 8, 2011
Hello, I have one question please.
In their website, the SINP state that we must show proof of "full year work" and "full months work within the year" in order to be credited for working experiences.
However, I switch jobs often, as a result, I have several gaps from a few days to a few weeks in between.
In my case, can I still claim that year as working year ?

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
Good day folks,

In immigration SINP point system.
For Civil Engineer NIC 2131.

To claim a master point, would MBA(2 yrs) plus Bachelor of Engineering(civil 4 yrs) work?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hello, I have one question please.
In their website, the SINP state that we must show proof of "full year work" and "full months work within the year" in order to be credited for working experiences.
However, I switch jobs often, as a result, I have several gaps from a few days to a few weeks in between.
In my case, can I still claim that year as working year ?
No

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Good day folks,

In immigration SINP point system.
For Civil Engineer NIC 2131.

To claim a master point, would MBA(2 yrs) plus Bachelor of Engineering(civil 4 yrs) work?
Yes. But you have to enclose ECA report about that.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends

I have questions regarding work experience in a small sole proprietary company.
On the website, they had not mentioned any requirements regarding the company size or type whether it will be a private limited or corporate company so in that case if I have documents regarding work experience can I able to claim points

For example, my Friend has experience in retail stores for 5 years in NOC code "6222 - Retail and wholesale buyers" but his retail store is not so big and it is not a Private Limited company.
whether he can able to claim the work experience point of the retail store.

anyone here who had Noc code 6222

Thanks